Zigzag Pointer
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Zigzag Pointer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Zigzag Pointer

zigzag is one indicator metatrader standard, the standard indicator is you only see the display indicators shaped line connecting the highest and lowest point ever. but now you can have a zigzag indicator in the form of arrows instead of the zigzag line on the standard. The following picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Yes this is good arrow indicator to open the trades but principally it is based on the zig zag indicator which is in the metatrader.The arrow gets triggered, when the buy arrow gets created when the candle makes low and there will be two candle to the left and right which makes the lower high and opposite in sell case.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I fear zigzag trading as much as I fear forex trading, it might be a very good trading indicator when you look at it when the chart is not connected to the internet, but when you are using it, you will see that it repaints so much. Well, let me give this a reason of doubt, maybe it will worth the stress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I liked it as it is a great shaft marker to open the exchanges yet basically it is focused around the crisscross pointer which is in the meta trader.the bolt gets activated, when the purchase bolt gets made when the flame makes low and there will be two light to the left and right which makes the more level high and inverse in offer case. It provide us with the limits of the market and edges and bottoms.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Recently I came to learn about zigzag indicator and practicing it in my trading now. Through zigzag line indicator it is easier to understand the reversal point and continue trade accordingly. I find it very interesting and this zigzag pointer makes my analysis more easier. Expect to continue such types of authentic thread from you on a continuous basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Just like I have known about this, a good trading system that looks very pretty on the stationary trading chart will always repaints, this is repainting as well, that is why I do not like the classical zigzag trading tool itself. Traders should now be very careful in doing this, it will help them only if they are careful on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I have also a same indicator like this its name is zig zag buy and sell I think this indicator is very good but we can't make always buy and sell by just following this indicator because market behavior can change anytime so need strong market analysis in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    zigzag indicator is very bad make change allows. I dislike zigzag indicator. if you think zigzag is a good indicator then describe to me with easily that I can understand. I want to know also the setting zigzag indicator. Please tell me setting details that I can use zigzag indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Excellent factor cspip and way before you. Do a little analysis on it and it is in accordance with the Bressert dual Smoothed Stochastic. From what I have dug up no it does not. I viewed it on the 1 min graph for several times and saw no signs that it repaints. This indicates the writer not Bressert but whoever remarkably written it to look even better than the Bressert Indicator, whose name seems to be Robby has a personal immediate talk web page going but studying it I got the feeling it was used more as a narrow and it also showed up the associates were ever considering.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Picture shows the points of entry and exit points to the index depending on the user, but I do not see that this index is similar index Zgzag that we use and is located on the MetaTrader platform and on each loading cursor and try it as soon as possible to determine the credibility of the indicator signals and the extent of its power

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast