MTF trend
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MTF trend

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

MTF trend

This indicator is an indicator of the trend detection of various timeframes, as shown in the picture is no timeframe M15, M30 and M240 (H4), the third timeframe when this trend is happening in the direction of the trend will be very strong and are indicated by 6 arrows way into the trend going , if the blue arrows pointing upward and the direction it did buy, if the red arrow and the direction it did sell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    This is a very beautiful indicator, is it compulsory to open the trade only when the arrow is confirmed on the all time frames ? I think this MTF indicator is based on the multiple moving averages.It gives the less confirmed signals in the ranging market conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I really say that this is an exceptionally wonderful indicator in my eyes, is it obligatory to open the exchange just when the shaft is affirmed on the not touched areas. I think this tool is basically focused around the various moving averages.it gives the less affirmed signs in the running economic situations in this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I failed to understand it well, may be my less skill and knowledge are the main hindrance to understand it. think this tool is basically focused around the various moving averages and I am trading with MA at present and I find MA indicator as the best to understand market level at this moment. Yet, I would like to appreciate for sharing such an wonderful signals. Expect to continue such authentic thread from you on a continuous basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I failed to understand it well, may be my less skill and knowledge are the main hindrance to understand it. think this tool is basically focused around the various moving averages and I am trading with MA at present and I find MA indicator as the best to understand market level at this moment. Yet, I would like to appreciate for sharing such an wonderful signals. Expect to continue such authentic thread from you on a continuous basis.
    You should get more knowledge about this matter,something can not work for us if we don't have the knowledge about that,the trend must be seen clearly to get the focus on market,moving average indicator or to trade with other indicator we all need the good trading way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    thank you for your information but the Use some software like period converted to create 2 hour or 8 hour offline data for all the symbols used in the indicator and then apply it to some of those offline charts. Otherwise it is not possible (those are not standard metatrader time frames and they do not exist in hst (data) form that can be then used by an in indicator) By copying few files to your MetaTrader indicators and template folders you can easily see the situation of 4 to 8 timeframes on one chart and through one monitor without having any space problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Madylolo View Post
    thank you for your information but the Use some software like period converted to create 2 hour or 8 hour offline data for all the symbols used in the indicator and then apply it to some of those offline charts. Otherwise it is not possible (those are not standard metatrader time frames and they do not exist in hst (data) form that can be then used by an in indicator) By copying few files to your MetaTrader indicators and template folders you can easily see the situation of 4 to 8 timeframes on one chart and through one monitor without having any space problem.
    It is good if we can see the 2 hours or 8 hours data offline from the market,to trade with indicator which is suitable then we should get all things done well with the existance of market trading,it is good and possible for anybody to trade well with the trend with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Wow thanks for this but can you tell me which type of trading strategy we are using in this indicator you are saying that there will arrow which will show us about the strength of the market trend but exactly which method we are using to check with a market trend in this indicator?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    This indicator is an indicator of the trend detection of various timeframes, as shown in the picture is no timeframe M15, M30 and M240 (H4), the third timeframe when this trend is happening in the direction of the trend will be very strong and are indicated by 6 arrows way into the trend going , if the blue arrows pointing upward and the direction it did buy, if the red arrow and the direction it did sell.
    if you show your strategy with proper picture we beginner traders may learn properly.i did not find any signal from your attachment so i think you may provide a good picture with arrow.we should not apply any strategies without practicing on our demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    The power indicator trend very good friend of mine is very keen to try it. if I may know how to work the power trend indicator. If I could explain it would be very helpful at all especially the weakness of the indicators and the indicators of excess. as well as the most suitable time frame for these indicators.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast