Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forex Affiliate Programs_OLD

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

Forex Affiliate Programs_OLD

The RoboForex is one of the leading brokers in the Forex. Creating Forex Affiliate Programs, which include leading financial institutions and partners, we expanded the range of our cooperation in the field of brokerage service to include several different schemes:

Forex affiliate programs advantages

Forex affiliate program: "Forex Agent";
    Forex affiliate program: "Internet Introducing Broker - Internet IB" ("Start", "Expert" & "VIP" levels);
    Forex affiliate program: "Pro Introducing Broker - Pro IB";
    Forex affiliate program: "WhiteLabel".

A very profitable 5-tier forex affiliate programs – we pay up to 75% of the spread!

* — the value of an agent commission on each instrument is in USD terms. Example: in case a client closed order 1 EURUSD lot, our VIP IB have earned 75% of the spread, i.e. $15.
    ** — a complete commission table for each instrument - "Agent Commission".

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.egy122 View Post
    hello
    my affiliate level is Agent , how i can be START ?
    and i got high comisions from fix account or i got high comisions from pro accounts?
    thank you admin
    The Webmaster is provided with "Start" level of the affiliate program automatically after successful moderation of his web-resource.
    "Start" level allows you to receive higher affiliate commission in comparison with the "Agent" affiliate program.
    To receive the affiliate commission, the Agent must have a minimum of 3 active clients.
    Please check for more information here http://www.roboforex.com/forex-affil...liate-program/
    We provide 2 affiliate accounts: pro cent and fix cent. You will receive commission on fix cent account from all your referrals who are trading on fix accounts, same for pro account.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234