TMA Slope
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TMA Slope

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

TMA Slope

This indicator is able to detect kekauatan trend that is happening, that is the way this indicator if the indicator crossed the line 0.5 the current trend is a strong rising trend. if the indicator crossed the line -0.5 then the trend now is a strong down trend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    You mean to say when the price goes above the 0.5 then open the buy trade and when the price falls from that level it is the signal to exit the trade in the profit.While in the sell case we have to sell below -0.5 and ext when it goes above it.It is good but that type of result it will give you in the trend market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    As per your perception you mean to say when the cost goes over the point five then open the purchase exchange and when the value tumbles from that level it is the sign to passageway the exchange the profit.while in the offer case we need to offer beneath negative point five and ext when it goes above it.it is great yet that kind of effect it will provide for you in the pattern market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I will try to practice it in my trading with a view to realize the importance of this system. I think it interesting and trying to understand the authentication of this signals. I think it is like MACD indicator which I am practicing at this moment. Yet, it seems a little bit different with MACD. So far I learn that our proper market analysis is better than making trade without any analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have being looking for a trading system like this, and I believe that it is wise to trade forex in a similar manner when the trader looks very achievable to quit the trade, the silver line is the one I will be using for my protective exiting if I am doing a good trading with this system, it is better than just the ones that repaints at least.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I will try to practice it in my trading with a view to realize the importance of this system. I think it interesting and trying to understand the authentication of this signals. I think it is like MACD indicator which I am practicing at this moment. Yet, it seems a little bit different with MACD. So far I learn that our proper market analysis is better than making trade without any analysis.
    Yes,you should trade with this system to understand and realize how trading strategy with this system is really interesting for the traders,the indicator shows the trend and the trade then start from the trend,we earn the profit by trading with this way then earn after that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I can load this successfully on my trading chart, i have downloaded it and it seems that it is not working. It have the faint do on my trading chart and it will not initialize when i click on it, but the others are not doing so. But looking at the picture, it seems that this indicator will help traders better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    It will be better if you will use our experience also in forex some time indicator can give you some false signals also that's why we should never try to focus fully upon indicator our own trading experience and skill is also important in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    It will be better if you will use our experience also in forex some time indicator can give you some false signals also that's why we should never try to focus fully upon indicator our own trading experience and skill is also important in forex
    Looking for a system does not mean you will be satisfied with it in any way when you have gotten it, that is my break of hear about this system of trading. This is a moving average shaped in different way, it is good for the traders who is making good systems as a result of what they want in using it to do for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    What a great trading indicator thanks for this I think its very easy to understand about market trend with this indicator but can you tell me about its trading results will it give me false signals also regarding market trend or not at the time of trading?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast