Divergence And Convergence Signal
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence And Convergence Signal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Divergence And Convergence Signal

divergence and convergence in general can be viewed using indicators such as MACD, stochastick oscillator and much more, but it's all you have to find it manually. with the help of this indicator you do not need to create your own patterns of divergence and convergence have been made automatically by the indicator, more unique will be included arrows in the direction of convergence or divergence.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Dont you think this indicator gives too much price divergence signal at every point in the range also.It is better to find out only the strong price divergence signal.Trading the divergence by using the MACD is very good but you need to have the good experience to find out the tradeable divergences.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Do u have opinion that this best indicator can gives an excess of value dissimilarity sign at each point in the reach also.it is better to figure out just the solid value uniqueness signal trading the difference by utilizing these indicators is great yet you have to have the great experience to discover the ways of trading and help in this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am yet a newbie and trying to get lesson through different indicator. Through this thread came to know about it and it seems to me interesting. I am trying to learn forex trade through this forum and this forum is very much helpful to me to get the lesson on it. I appreciate the efforts to teach other through this thread and hope to continue such efforts to teach others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This is looking a very good trading strategy for new traders I not use much divergence trading system but looking fair for fresh traders I mostly like to use technical analysis in trading I think we need a very good market analysis along with these indicators use in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    This is looking a very good trading strategy for new traders I not use much divergence trading system but looking fair for fresh traders I mostly like to use technical analysis in trading I think we need a very good market analysis along with these indicators use in forex
    I also think so,when indicator can really give good signal for divergence trading,and we also can trade well at that time,so we don't need to worry for earning,traders who can do the trading well will get the profit like expected,people will try to follow the signal because it is good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I have worked with trix trading system , but it is a way that i know before now, and the look is not as the same as this one, maybe this is the advancement of the old trix i know, and it is better that traders work only with this if it is what they want ton be using totally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Well macd and other indicators are ok for identifying divergence and i dont need any other indicator or complex trading system for divergence, but it is actually not bad for any trader who feels he needs to use this type of indicator to identify convergence and divergence

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    I have long term relationship with this trading indicator, and i should tell you that it confirms what you have said actually, i am enjoying it, and i want to make it the only one i will be using in the market when i retire the trading system i am currently using, or simplicity sake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i am trading with various indicators but all indicators can not provide us proper signal or for our lack of trading experiences we can not understand.as this is a forum so if our successful traders shear their strategy with graphics ,we would be benefited.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast