Channel Raw
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel Raw

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Channel Raw

This indicator is very good for detecting the occurrence of reversal, as shown in the figure, the price touched up every line then prices will rise sharply while and down again.
    when it touched down the line then prices will drop sharply while, when touching up line or down line here you can get in the right market.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    This indicator looks same like the Donchian channel and it works in the same manner as it reaches and test the upper line in that level it is overbought that is why it reverses the momentum and so the price will fall down.Also the bolinger band is same like this indicator except the middle SMA line.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I liked the indicator and my friend is using and it from last 6 months works in the same way as it achieves and test the upper line in that level it is overbought that is the reason it turns around the energy thus the value will fall down also the bolinger band is same like this marker aside from the center small moving average. It is a good tool in my opinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    This trend following system was designed by Dennis Gartman and Bill Eckhart, and relies on breakouts of historical highs and lows to take and close trades: it is the complete opposite to the "buy low and sell high" approach. This trend following system was taught to a group of average and normal individuals, and almost everyone turned into a profitable trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am yet a newbie and taking lesson through this indicator. I cannot able to put my comments on it rather than taking lesson from it. I will try to practice it in my trading so that I can able to learn about it elaborately. Through this indicators it may become more effective to learn about support and resistant level. Forex learning is an endless journey and we need to continue the learning process.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have used many of these things before, they still do not work fine it will be getting good when you start with it at first, but when it comes in the trading along the line, you will see that it is fake system. In my own experience, I use to place the stop loss above or below the top and down line respectively, but market hits it often.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I have used many of this types of indicator before in my trading its looking like bollinger bands but for now I am not using these types of indicators because I always like to do trade with naked trading style or method in forex market I use very less indicators for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I am some thing confused. This indicator really actual indicator or make change this indicator signal. I think this is not actual indicator If this indicator make change trading signal than very harmful for trader. Looking this indicator as like bollinger brand but I have seen there is no missing signal. So that I am so and so confused.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This indicator is looking same like bollinger bands I never used this type of indicator in trading but still looking a best indicator for trader I will try to use this indicator but don't know how much accuracy it will give me in demo trading account lets try at least one time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I'm getting training through this sign and however a beginner. We can't in a position to place my remarks on it in the place of getting training from this. To ensure that I will in a position to find out about it ornately I'll attempt to apply it. Through this indications it might become proof degree and more efficient to understand about assistance. Forex understanding is definitely a trip that is unlimited and we have to proceed the training procedure.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast