Exit Signal - Page 2
Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Signal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Exit Signal

This indicator is not used in the market but used for out markets, when your order is profit or loss that has not been touched TP or SL and appear point of these indicators then immediately you should immediately exit the market because it will happen reversal,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Madylolo View Post
    The big difference is that you are not usually looking for a new trend. By the time you can identify that a new trend has begun and is measurably significant, it's already too late-you're losing money. Instead, you should exit the market as soon as it is clear that the trend you bought on has ended .So you could start with crossovers in the moving average. If you used that to identify an uptrend, now you're looking for a reversal with crossover from above
    The new trend will begin when we see certain pattern,it means certain condition which clear show the market will move to what direction and what we should catch at that moment to make sure the potential market earning from the trading with that situation in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I can not be too biased about this, in my own trading profession, I love the situation where by I will have rest of mind in the trading system I am using in the market. If the system permits me to trade aggressively, I will because I trust it, but this indicator is not working that way, it will rather fake signal for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The index has been loaded and will be tested as soon as possible and I hope to benefit from fraternity members, especially as the cursor through the explanation described above is given out signals in the case of a reflection of the market, which makes the cursor in the distinctive work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I do not like what will be making my trading to have less quality. I love to have respect to my trading system, and if i were to use this as stoppage for my trading, i means that i will not be making good money because this indicator repaints it way out in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This indicator downloaded now I will try to use this in my demo account I think this trading indicator will give me good result in my real trading account also but don't know what is its accuracy and how much profitable it will be for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    This indicator downloaded now I will try to use this in my demo account I think this trading indicator will give me good result in my real trading account also but don't know what is its accuracy and how much profitable it will be for me
    If we need to find the exit signal in the market then we should trade with the indicator which can show it well,in the market we have good result in trading if the trades is well planned and we know the exit signal for the market very well without being worried of the price volatility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    If we need to find the exit signal in the market then we should trade with the indicator which can show it well,in the market we have good result in trading if the trades is well planned and we know the exit signal for the market very well without being worried of the price volatility.
    this is why analyzing the market from the higher time frame is the best,if a trader understand how to view the market from higher time frame he/she will understand,where his exit signal point will be when trading,one might not even need thew help of any kinda candle to determine exit point when trading the market,becasue the trader will be trading the higher time frame support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    For newer currency traders, the main focus should be entry points. The exit should be determined by your risk to reward. For example, if we are risking 100 pips on the trade, we should look to take profits when we are up 200 pips in the trade. That is the basic rule. I might suggest increasing that to 300 pips and a 1:3 risk to reward ratio.Now, of course, we might hold for a longer period of time in some situations. But that is a little more advanced. Learning to exit is the most difficult aspect of currency trading. Even extremely successful forex traders struggle with exits from time to time. We should learn how to enter and place our stop first. This should be very mechanical. Exits are more of an art form.The key point is that we should strive to acquire an exit problem. What to do with all these profitable trades? You might spend the rest of your trading career dealing with that issue. My point is that it is a good problem to have. But many traders do not get to that point because they have not mastered the entry, which in relative terms, is a lot easier to master.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think this type of indicators may not help us for trading because they are repaint so much so i do not like this indicators for any entry signal it may helpful tool if you are using it with price action trading or trend following or any other style of trading that is my own view about this tool .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    It is something new to me.All indicator give us signal about open a trade.But it is giving signal about exit trade.It can help us from big loss.So many trader has lacking point about trade exit.I also have same problem.Sometimes i have failed to exit from profit trade.Because i refuse reversal chance from my mind.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast