Exit Signal
Page 1 of 184 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Signal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Exit Signal

This indicator is not used in the market but used for out markets, when your order is profit or loss that has not been touched TP or SL and appear point of these indicators then immediately you should immediately exit the market because it will happen reversal,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    So this indicator shows the support and the resistance levels where to exit the trades same like the fractals or the support and resistance line.But it is good because so many traders know how to set the trade but they dont know how to exit safely with the protected profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    It is the good system as this pointer demonstrates the backing and the safety levels where to passageway the exchanges same like the fractals or the backing and safety line.but it is great in light of the fact that such a large number of dealers know how to set the exchange however they don't know how to passageway securely with the ensured benefit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I just wanted to update this thread, the case has currently been marked as closed and not reproducible. Several analysts as well as developers have attempted to reproduce this problem and have not been able to do so. That does not mean the problem doesn't exist, we do see that there have been several tickets reporting this or a similar problem, but unless our developers can reproduce the problem, it's very difficult to fix.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by punal2008 View Post
    I just wanted to update this thread, the case has currently been marked as closed and not reproducible. Several analysts as well as developers have attempted to reproduce this problem and have not been able to do so. That does not mean the problem doesn't exist, we do see that there have been several tickets reporting this or a similar problem, but unless our developers can reproduce the problem, it's very difficult to fix.
    This thread successfully given the exit from trades,as we know some people close too soon when trading before the maximum profit can be gained,it is the loss for the traders,as the traders will not be able to solve such problem just from the mean of trading without planning.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Looking at the trading indicator with the name given to it, it means that it can be used for the reversal trading signals as well, it is for the traders that want to be using the market on the short term trading notes, this gives better result if they are taking it on the good course , with a very larger stop loss to accommodates the system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good thread where good signals are narrated. Through this signals we can able to understand better about support and resistant. I will try to use it in my demo trading platform to know it's authentication. If I feel it suitable then I will continue with this signal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a trading indicator i will not advice anyone to use, i have tested it, and it is not what will guaranty your safety on the trading in the forex market, this indicator is repainting, and such indicator that repaints will not help you in anyway, they will only deceives your integrity out of the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a trading indicator i will not advice anyone to use, i have tested it, and it is not what will guaranty your safety on the trading in the forex market, this indicator is repainting, and such indicator that repaints will not help you in anyway, they will only deceives your integrity out of the forex market.
    I so much share the same view with you about this trading system, it will edit your trading performance if the care is not taken by you, and the good news is the ability of you knowing what you are doing, rather than making the trading system that will fool you out, that is not what the business stands for if you need success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The big difference is that you are not usually looking for a new trend. By the time you can identify that a new trend has begun and is measurably significant, it's already too late-you're losing money. Instead, you should exit the market as soon as it is clear that the trend you bought on has ended .So you could start with crossovers in the moving average. If you used that to identify an uptrend, now you're looking for a reversal with crossover from above

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 184 123451151101 ... LastLast