HAMA T3 Indicator
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: HAMA T3 Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

HAMA T3 Indicator

This indicator is a combination of moving average indicators of T3, and has a feature that is quite complete as the timeframe can be adjusted at will, period settings, step, better formula, alerts and much more, the way it works is by showing an arrow when the reversal occurs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    This is trend based indicator and looks same like the heiken ashi candles combined with the arrow to trigger the trades.In the consolidated market it will give you false signal and your stop loss might hit multiple times and you might get irritated due to it.So follow the past trend to catch the arrow in this indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    This is pattern based marker and looks same like the heiken ashi candles joined with the shaft to trigger the trades.in the solidified business it will provide for you false indicator and your stop misfortune may hit numerous times and you may get aggravated because of it.so take after the past pattern to get the bolt in this pointer. We need to follow such patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Currently have a good idea, but suffer from the preparation of EA is not mature, willing to please assist in the preparation and expert forum to share! This idea is actually the superposition of the two indicators used! The first indicator (with a warning prompt HAMA T3 new alert)and the second index (slope direction line)!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by punal2008 View Post
    Currently have a good idea, but suffer from the preparation of EA is not mature, willing to please assist in the preparation and expert forum to share! This idea is actually the superposition of the two indicators used! The first indicator (with a warning prompt HAMA T3 new alert)and the second index (slope direction line)!
    You have the ability for that,as we know the ea must be good for some traders who can create the trades for them,but the alert can not always make the profit with wrong method,from the point of that we take some information as very important for gaining profit.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have seen a lot of trading system on this regard and I think that I like the way this one looks on the picture it used to represent it, but what I think that matters here is how the trader get to do this and the reliability of the indicator in repainting, if it does not repaints, then it will get real good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Through this signals we can able to understand the market condition, but I think this signal will not become so effective to earn reasonable profit. We can take help from this signals but we need to judge it with our own skill and knowledge before taking final decision to trade. Yet, I will try to judge it's viability through demo.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Just like most others trading indicators in the market, this repaints as well, and the funnies part on this is that it lags as well, when the market sees the trend, this indicator will not see it, and if it now places its signals, it will place it on the closed candle, and this will deceive the trader if care is not taken.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Just like most others trading indicators in the market, this repaints as well, and the funnies part on this is that it lags as well, when the market sees the trend, this indicator will not see it, and if it now places its signals, it will place it on the closed candle, and this will deceive the trader if care is not taken.
    If there is a thing they know me for hating in the forex business, that is the repainting of the trading system I am using, I do not like this in any way, it will take the mess out of the traders if the care is not taken, what is important the more in this market is how the trader go about doing this if it were lagging, but the repainting is the issue.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    thank you for indicators and i will try to combine it with my trading system, and hope it will make me clear to reduce false signals during in the market. it is as simple as fractal or there is an indicator with similar meaning here. i have the others one and it will become a good thing if i combine it. thank you very much

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast