MACD Colored
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MACD Colored

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

MACD Colored

Who is not familiar with the MACD indicator, a standard indicator metatrader generally consists of only one color so it is difficult to see a trend.
    but on this occasion I will share the MACD indicator which has 2 colors that can facilitate you see the trend is going. The following indicator.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    Who is not familiar with the MACD indicator, a standard indicator metatrader generally consists of only one color so it is difficult to see a trend.
    but on this occasion I will share the MACD indicator which has 2 colors that can facilitate you see the trend is going. The following indicator.
    Thanks man. Very nice research. It could be usefull for us like for technical analysis. In this way we can see more clear the trend direction. Like green and red will be informing us about trend direction. This could be more usefull in connection with other indicators. So, I suggest for us to put on the chart other indicators. In this way to make the compleet technical analysis will be more easy. It will be nice to see others charts from you. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Try to understand about MACD from this thread. Normally I am using MACD as are given in the chart as default. Your coloured MACD seems to me interesting and authentic. I will try to implement it in my trading to see its authentication. I want to become a good trader and for that I am ready to do the needful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Try to understand about MACD from this thread. Normally I am using MACD as are given in the chart as default. Your coloured MACD seems to me interesting and authentic. I will try to implement it in my trading to see its authentication. I want to become a good trader and for that I am ready to do the needful.
    This is not just MACD. He is using the MACD-Histogram. Just because generaly all traders names this indicator like MACD. But MACD like the indicator is rapresenting by one, two or tree lines in the buttom part of the chart. The MACD-Histogram like indicator is calculated on the base of the MACD indicator and is rapresented by moutains up and mountains down in the buttom part of the chat too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Yes this MACD histogram is very much useful as according to the changes in the momentum the bar color changes and it help us to identify the changes in the trend.But actually this indicator in MT-4 does not have the MACD line and the signal line which makes the crossovers which can be used as the potential signal to enter in the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    Yes this MACD histogram is very much useful as according to the changes in the momentum the bar color changes and it help us to identify the changes in the trend.But actually this indicator in MT-4 does not have the MACD line and the signal line which makes the crossovers which can be used as the potential signal to enter in the trade.
    The MT4 platform has that all indicators, man. You go into the "Indicators" menu, then go to "Oscilators" section, then chose the "MACD" option. Overthere you will see all parametrs for MACD lines and for MACD-Histogram mountains too. You will see overthere all-all-all parameters wich you will need for this MACD indicator. The MT4 platform has very nice organization for this indicator and for other indicators too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This can not freak me, the result it will give is what will get the success for the trader, if you want a good divergence with this, you can try to use it, and the result will not be bad, but the placement of the stop loss on this regard is the problem I believe that the trader can get, but try well to get it covered better with this system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I'm not so familliar to trade with MACD strategy, but maybe we have to learn more on strategy that use for trade just like in this article, sometime I cannot make a trade this MACD because I always trade in a wrong place, so have to learn more about MACD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for this indicator yest MACD is a very good indicator but colored MACD is looking amazing its looking better than the old version I never use MACD till now but I will try to use this color one thanks for sharing this indicator mate looking a best indicator for new traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I do not trade in the forex market by using indicators at all, I am a beginner in the forex market and do not know anything about the use of technical analysis in this market, and I am trying now for training and quality education and trying to follow all that is new in the forex market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast