Pivot Point Indicator
Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot Point Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Pivot Point Indicator

This indicator called pivot point that is perfect for those of you who use trading techniques using pivot points, with the help of this indicator you do not need to count the value of the pivot every day but this inidikator have calculated automatically each day and the results displayed in the chart calculation so easily seen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Very nice, man. I was using this indicator many time before. I found this indicator very usefull. He shows us the pivot points directly without any technical analysis. We just put the pivots on the chart. And, the indicator shows us the revers points automaticaly. Ok, some of you can tell me that this is not possible to be sure for 100% just with one indicator. That is right. But with other indocators you cannot be sure for 100%. So, the pivot indicator like all others indicators they do not give us sure information for 100%. But this indicator show us some pivot points. That is nice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such idea about this indicator, through this thread came to learn about it and it encourages me to learn more about it. I will try to learn elaborately about it and continue trade with this system in demo on experimental basis to judge it's authentication. This is a good learning tools and I appreciate it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I have no such idea about this indicator, through this thread came to learn about it and it encourages me to learn more about it. I will try to learn elaborately about it and continue trade with this system in demo on experimental basis to judge it's authentication. This is a good learning tools and I appreciate it.
    Unfortunately, I can not find this indicator in the MT4 platform. But, Ok, don't vory. When you find this indicator then you just put this indicator on the chart. This indicator usualy named like "Pivot Points". When you put this indicator on the chart then you just observate how the price is respecting these pivot points. You will have the pointed lines from indicator on the chart from the side of indicator and the moving price from the side of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    pivot trading pattern is one of the strategy a newbies can use,though the software is mainly to help determine the pivot point of the market which can be calculated manually as well on a daily base ,though newbies should not think og getting 100% result with the indicators but it one of the best indicators one can use to do this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I know this very well about my business it is very good to know the pivot trading ways, it is the one that will give the best risk to reward ratio to the trader, and that will falicitate the usage of better risk to reward ratio in the forex trading business for better profitability, this is a trading system of great importance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know this very well about my business it is very good to know the pivot trading ways, it is the one that will give the best risk to reward ratio to the trader, and that will falicitate the usage of better risk to reward ratio in the forex trading business for better profitability, this is a trading system of great importance.
    Yes, man, you can build the trading strategy based on the pivot points indicator. This is simple like the simple supports and resistances strategy. The difference is because with pivot points indicator you will have a couple of supports and resistances. Usualy the pivot point indicator shows two lower lines of supports and two uper lines of resistances. And you just observate the price moving. Usualy the price turns back from the first line and some little times turns back from the second line.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Thank you for sharing this indicator I'll check this tonight. But this is a good indicator to show some level of trade so we can measure how the price has move then it will move back to make some oppoetunities for trader who trade on some level that show on this indicator, good job.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator yeah friends pivot points are very good for our analysis they are best regarding support and resistance points and we can come to know about daily high or low price in the market I do trade in daily chart and I always follow pivot points

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Index payofet heard it believe existing indicators in the forex market and this indicator help me achieve the very high profits in the forex market and help me to succeed in achieving a high profit in a short time it is possible to rely on it to make a profit in the forex market and follow-up[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast