NOTHING IS FINAL
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOTHING IS FINAL

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

Thumbs up NOTHING IS FINAL

YES NOTHING IS FINAL and for this i mean that no matter how your trading is going on now, there is still another way of improving it and making it better and by not accepting this we are able to come up with options which improves our trading

so for this for you to change your trading it will start with the mind so you have to change your thinking if you are to change your trading for the better

thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-26-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well I think our practice and good learning is very important if we have to do very good trading in this market I think demo trading account will be best place to learn from our mistakes and that will help us to grow our experience and knowledge properly in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes, I agree with your point. The more we practice, the more we will able to bring more accuracy in our trading. Even we need to improve our trading strategy without depending same strategy. Our continuous trading can bring us to the door to success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    so we can make a conclusion that there is no ending for learning and practicing, we need them to follow this business, we can do improve again and again to fix everything and do trading with better, and of course, this is about unlimited knowledge , there is no limit for them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes.actually it is the right thing.because there is no end of experience.a trader can be very experienced but he can not say that his experience is full and final.the more he will do the thing the more he will be experienced.he can say that his strategy is good but it is not final.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Hello, you know I fell from your message that you are tired if forex trading, dont worry all traders passed this periode but the most of them hide his pen and his losses , I give you the solution is that not trading all the days you just trade the 100% winned position and its not always it happen 6or 6 per month

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Yes, I agree with your point. The more we practice, the more we will able to bring more accuracy in our trading. Even we need to improve our trading strategy without depending same strategy. Our continuous trading can bring us to the door to success.
    yes trading is an artistic job where you get more knowledge as you are still practicing and as you acquire more and more knowledge some where a long the road of trading you will need to change your mental and psychological thinking for you to generate and trade profitably

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shopon View Post
    Yes, My partner and i go along with your current stage. Greater we all exercise, a lot more we all can competent to bring far more exactness in our investing. Also we should instead boost the investing strategy without having depending same strategy. Your continuous investing brings all of us towards the front door to help accomplishment.
    yes with exercise as you call it we shall achieve even greater heights in our trading for forex trading is an art as with all artistic carriers they have to be perfected through more and more practice and as time passes by we shall achieve our goals in trading sooner

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    If you do it correctly you do business with this Treading business profit and loss you must all play a risky business because I Treading. No, you do not depend on the forex market is the source of your adjusted income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes, Forex market has unlimited strategy to be followed. Because some traders follow moving averages, some do technical analysis, some fundamental, some do scalping, so their is no fixed formula to get success in Forex market.
    o always try to learn from your tradings whether it is a successive or a failure.
    Because the more you learn means the more opportunity you get to earn.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast