Thread: Xmeter Color

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.
    indicator of this type are generally very popular and used by many traders with trading systems basket trading style, they just look at the power of one pair with another pair of related movements and usually the number of pairs that very much.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Thank you verry much to share your indicator I prefer the indicators who show use the trend and whene the price change because sometimes we forget whene we trade and our bad emotions dominat use we cand focus so it come the role of a good indicator to give use signale to redo our anlysis or foccus befor act.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Really it is so much useful indicator for us. When we are start trading on the Forex business that time we need to taking help from various indicators. But in my trading i am only use some indicators. After this thread i am also try to making better trade through this indicators. May be i am able to making money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have no knowledge about this indicators before reading this threads. After i have minimum learn about this indicators. Dear there are many indicators available here in our business platform. Which are the best for us we are just apply this term. Indicator always help to making money from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    I have no knowledge about this indicators before reading this threads. After i have minimum learn about this indicators. Dear there are many indicators available here in our business platform. Which are the best for us we are just apply this term. Indicator always help to making money from this business.
    Right and correct. Would be better to see this indicator. Every indicator we need to study first. Then we need to test such indicator and we want to see by our personal eyes how this indicator works. Then we can deside if sucn indicator will be helpfull for our personal trading job and for our personal trading strategy. If we do not need such indicator in our trading startegy then we will not use this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    VPS service is a good thing to have in trading system of the traders that want automated trading programs. I have not used this service since i am a manual forex traders that looks at my trading system all the time. One thing i do not like about vps is the cots of maintaining itMT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    It is a very good thing to know about the market, it can be called the magnitude/volatility indicator, the strength the market is working with now is the one that really matter about how soon can the target of the trader be met at that point in time, so, it is very good to use it, and it is better for the trader to know how to go about it often.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Usually you just look at the game's real strength can be seen in the graph, this warning message, you will see how much power you can see the artist at the same time, mainly because 5 photos evaluate simple, actually see the amount of real-world match can. Attractive, not understanding it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast