Xmeter Color - Page 7
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmeter Color

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    well dear. I am still confused about this indicator because first time I see it , and I have no knowladge , is it really helpful ? and I read many post but I did not get any applicable information so I want to lean about this indicator perfectly. but I think it's one kind of volume indicator because it's looking as like that but I am not sure.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Bro my spouse and i don't like for you to trade using indicator Equally i love in order to analyze MY own. my spouse and i am safe. try to help believe from your current skills. just about all of an time indicator will provide the an individual wrong notifies Equally these include functioned. OUR suggestion to be able to learn your own fundamental AND ALSO technical. regardless of whether you would want to understand Around the indicator and then think indicatorfactory.com will certainly assist you to understand your actual purpose involving a number of simple indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    There is no need to say anything about sir its looking very nice indicator I can see 5 pair at once that's looking very wonderful I love to use these type of indicators in my trading system also because they are much easier to make a trading analysis thanks sir

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks pertaining to sharing the actual indicator we never EMPLOY this indicator till currently but looking very interesting my spouse and i will use your indicator pertaining to sure That we may then look at 5,6 trading pairs within solitary shot then that's not the bad trading indicator at many we will fill in single thanks for this thread nice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Nice indicator.i have downloaded and now its time to use it.i like to use it because i looks amazing for me.it would be helpful for me in scalping and for long term trading.i would really be pleased to use it.
    I have joined this forum some days ago and have great tools to use in trading.this forum is really a great learning place.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am grateful to you to discuss your indicator I prefer the indicators who open us the track and when the price change because sometimes we pull a blank when we trade and our bad emotions dominate use we can focus so it come the role of a right indicator to give use signal to redo our analysis or looking before the act.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Have you gone depth of this indicator ? I mean how does this indicator works, under what basic does hi plots the coloured bar ? I think it's more like moving average indicator that determines the trend . And i think this will change in every 5 minutes you can't depend upon this system(just an opinion)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    There is no need to say anything about sir its looking very nice indicator I can see 5 pair at once that's looking very wonderful I love to use these type of indicators in my trading system also because they are much easier to make a trading analysis thanks sir
    Well, i can say that this is a kind comment on this regard, but in the truth on working in the market, you can not be sure of the defaults trading on the custom indicator, it will surely help you to scan and filter the basic signals in the market, but do you really think it will never make error?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thank you very much to share your indicator.I think indicator of this type are generally very popular and used by many traders with trading systems basket trading style, they just look at the power of one pair with another pair of related movements and usually the number of pairs that very much. Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]in general i see befor do any trading we must training in demo account to get the best one.
    I don't like to use indicators befor check it in demo account
    because it is my money don't playing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast