Xmeter Color - Page 3
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmeter Color

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Thanks for sharing this information.Before hearing i had never listened about it but after listening I will use this indicators.Because of this indicators are looking very interesting and nice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.
    What's the difference, with regular indicators of x meters. In the visual, this indicator does look pretty ... But whether there is little change in coding in it? And it works same as the previous version or not? Well, you get it from, or make your own. give me a brief description. Thank you ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thanks pertaining to sharing this indicator my partner and i never MAKE USE OF the actual indicator till right now but looking very interesting when i may use the particular indicator for sure It we will then see 5,6 trading pairs in single shot subsequently that's not the bad trading indicator on all my partner and i will probably fill out single thanks about this thread nice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    I think most of us must assess with the right indicators that are associated with marketplace trend because trend trading program is one of the best and easy method of investing a great understanding of tendency will assist us to do quite great trading in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    commonly you will see by just studying the actual graph in the energy fit, on the other hand with this caution you will see how much energy the actual fit will be such as quantities, which makes it simpler regarding in the analysis for the reason that in the graph you will see 5 casings simultaneously. stimulating just isn't, please obtain.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think the use of another type of index is not good enough. Graph is clearly very important to me. Can only show different types of indicators we get better. Some indicators may also freeze the MT4 platform. So be careful in the use of indicators is unknown.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Without indicators we are disable to making better trade. Because we are well know people can not fill up in everything. Also this business is world wide international business and combined this business with latest various system. I like system of this indicator also i will try to this in my trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    It is very interesting to me.But how it measure the power.Need any specific time frame for it?Or different time frame give different result?In your image you use m5 chart time frame.If i use it daily time frame then will it show me daily power?Please give all question answer if you use it in your chart in different time frame.It gives us slight new information.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Without indicators we are disable to making better trade. Because we are well know people can not fill up in everything. Also this business is world wide international business and combined this business with latest various system. I like system of this indicator also i will try to this in my trade.
    It quotes the trader with the trading signal it gives, this can be used well to know where the biased trading market face at any point in time. Traders shoudl always know what they are getting for trading, that is what i love in the testing of my new trading system first before liking it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I just download your amazing indicator but now i feel hopeless.Because in m5 chart and h1 chart both are giving same result.So, how they measure it which time frame.If it measure daily power then it better to understand us everyday.By seeing it we can take decision about trade.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast