Xmeter Color - Page 2
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmeter Color

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    How much indicators are there we don't know. I think using different type of indicator is not good enough. A clear chart is very important to me. We can just demo different types of indicators to get the best one. Some indicator may freeze mt4 platform too. So be careful to using unknown indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i am chose the mtb4 with start I think we all should check with some good indicators which are relation to market trend because mtb4 is one of the best and easy system of trading a good knowledge of trend we are solved the problem

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This is looking a very good indicator I downloaded this indicator already from this forum but still not used it I will use this very soon in my demo trading account and will let you know how its working on my charts thanks once again for this indicator

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work of the further on returning of the choices on quote to work on the confirmation to confront with the different system to returns of the better of precise with the decision to make of an order. or to go manually and watch more with the monitoring.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    in general you can see beneficial thing to know about trader be met at that point

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]It is a really beneficial thing to know about the market, it can be called the magnitude/volatility indicator, the strength the market is playing with now is the one that very matter about how soon can the target of the trader be met at that point in time, then, it is very good to use it, and it is better for the trader to know how to belong about it a great deal.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I like this, but the situation whereby the trader will not be bale to continue with the usage of this is what I do not like. I have seen many indicators and trading system, but still do not have them all used. But the downloading link is still not in this anymore, and I think I saw it the other time, what happened?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Strength of the market is very important in all what the trader is doing, when the market is known already for a particular quality of strength, this will increase the expertise of such trader to know whether it worth it to take the trading position at that time, or not, that is hwy i do like this so much for my own careful trading uses .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    regardless of whether a few single not truly realize The idea , simply drop question , when i bear in mind we have watched the online video media About it in which explain It has nicely , when i hope whether my partner and i capable to pick the Link , i will share in almost all of an individual

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Thank you very much for sharing this indicator. This will help me a lot. And traders will get a good detail on that indicator with 5 pair.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast