Xmeter Color - Page 13
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmeter Color

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Actually I have never tried such indicators up to now . but it seems to be different than others by this features of the digits on its sittings . it is clearly differs than others .but now i will try it and try to understand its secrets then iwill get back here in this page and say my comments on it .generally thanks for your generosity to share like this indicator

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    Actually I have never tried such indicators up to now . but it seems to be different than others by this features of the digits on its sittings . it is clearly differs than others .but now i will try it and try to understand its secrets then iwill get back here in this page and say my comments on it .generally thanks for your generosity to share like this indicator
    this indicator is very simple thing.it is different from all the indicators.if you will put it on your chart.it would not give you trading signals but it would tell you about the increasing and decreasing strength of major currencies in a simple.it is very nice but i this if you want to you it.you need to put it at a separate chart to have a look at currency strengths.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have used this indicators and it is nice to use but i think it is not for trend prediction.it provides us with an idea about the strength of different currencies.
    I have used it but this time i am not using because i already have inserted many indicators on my chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Will definitely stick to every principle with the discussion board. Regulations tend to be arranged so that we can easily get quality data as well as know-how right here. That is why I prefer rigorous moderation of articles. In the event that line is usually started out with regard to revealing something subsequently we should preserve verifying of which line just in case any individual is usually going through problems as well as desires to apparent something.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.
    Please re upload your link, Your link has been removed by roboforex moderator. Don't you forget that roboforex restricted to upload link. So you can follow this step to upload your link.
    You may write link roboforex.com so you can write is as this roboforex=com, with notation replace = with . :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a good system in this market, it is not a thing that is not common when it comes to the trading analysis, but the unique view of many pairs at a place is a great point to note here. But no matter what you see here, you can still try to relate a better trading confirmation with it, it will safe your trading better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a good system in this market, it is not a thing that is not common when it comes to the trading analysis, but the unique view of many pairs at a place is a great point to note here. But no matter what you see here, you can still try to relate a better trading confirmation with it, it will safe your trading better.
    Dear cozard, have you downloaded this indicator? How do you can say that this is good system indicator? I never find the download link at this indicator. Dear cozard, if you have downloaded this indicator you can re upload it again. I want to try this indicator on my chart, I'm interesting at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    This is a very good method in this particular market place, it is not a thing that is not typical in terms of the actual trading examination, nevertheless the exclusive see of numerous sets in a position is a superb point out note here. Nevertheless it doesn't matter what the truth is here, you can even now try to connect a much better trading confirmation with it, it's going to safe your trading far better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nwakatarin View Post
    This is a very good method in this particular market place, it is not a thing that is not typical in terms of the actual trading examination, nevertheless the exclusive see of numerous sets in a position is a superb point out note here. Nevertheless it doesn't matter what the truth is here, you can even now try to connect a much better trading confirmation with it, it's going to safe your trading far better.
    Well, doing a trading like this will ease the work of the trader, and most importantly, it is how the trader work in the market with it. I love the way you mentioned the confirmation trading skills with it, Although, you would have gotten your bias, but it is not really about the signal, but about the pace it will help you to do it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cypbabu241 View Post
    that is a very good thing to know About the market, It is called your own magnitude/volatility indicator, your strength the market is usually employing currently may be the individual This this season matter information on how soon will certainly your own target of any trader possibly be met at It point with time, so, That is very good to utilize it, AND ALSO That is superior for the trader to be able to realize Tips on how to zip About this often.
    You have said that this is good indicator, I think you have download the indicator and you also have used the indicator on your meta trader. I think this download link of indicator has been broken. If you have downloaded it, please re upload. I think this is very interesting indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast