Xmeter Color
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmeter Color

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Xmeter Color

in general you can see by looking at the chart of the power pair, but with this indicator you can see how much power the pair is in the form of numbers, making it easier for in the analysis because at the chart you can see 5 pairs at once. interesting is not, please download.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.
    indicator of this type are generally very popular and used by many traders with trading systems basket trading style, they just look at the power of one pair with another pair of related movements and usually the number of pairs that very much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Thank you verry much to share your indicator I prefer the indicators who show use the trend and whene the price change because sometimes we forget whene we trade and our bad emotions dominat use we cand focus so it come the role of a good indicator to give use signale to redo our anlysis or foccus befor act.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is a very good thing to know about the market, it can be called the magnitude/volatility indicator, the strength the market is working with now is the one that really matter about how soon can the target of the trader be met at that point in time, so, it is very good to use it, and it is better for the trader to know how to go about it often.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Usually you just look at the game's real strength can be seen in the graph, this warning message, you will see how much power you can see the artist at the same time, mainly because 5 photos evaluate simple, actually see the amount of real-world match can. Attractive, not understanding it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I am agree with startlife I think we all should check with some good indicators which are related to market trend because trend trading system is one of the best and easy system of trading a good knowledge of trend will help us to do very good trading in forex so we should check with a trend following indicator in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    we all knows the importance of the forex trading and about its indicators and these are the trading tools and teh trading key of the trading and using of these trading tools are so much important to know the trend of the market so that we can get the good profit form the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is a really beneficial thing to know about the market, it can be called the magnitude/volatility indicator, the strength the market is playing with now is the one that very matter about how soon can the target of the trader be met at that point in time, then, it is very good to use it, and it is better for the trader to know how to belong about it a great deal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am grateful to you to discuss your indicator I prefer the indicators who open us the track and when the price change because sometimes we pull a blank when we trade and our bad emotions dominate use we can focus so it come the role of a right indicator to give use signal to redo our analysis or looking before the act.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast