How to place the Stop Loss correctly - Page 393
Page 393 of 393 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393
Results 3,921 to 3,923 of 3923

Thread: How to place the Stop Loss correctly

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but the issue is how we can understand its good way or not, some time we people use demo account and learn about management also but there is much difference in real and demo, so make sure you have some good capital on real to understand its good or not, just demo is not enough here, if we are doing demo then make sure you use smaller capital on demo also for understanding real management
    It is good if we learn management while practicing using a demo account, we should try and protect ourr demo balance. That is right it is not possible to know things accurately, that is why it is must that we manage the things properly and protect our money from big losses with stop loss. Using the stop loss gives a good margin to support our trades and also it protects us from margin calls.

There are no fixed ways of placing the stoploss, which means that I could have a different way of placing it and then the other trader over there could also have a different way of placing their stoploss. What this means is that since we all have different trading strategies, I think we will also get to have different ways of placing the stoploss, but what matters is that the stoploss should really be functional in our various ways of using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    There are no fixed ways of placing the stoploss, which means that I could have a different way of placing it and then the other trader over there could also have a different way of placing their stoploss. What this means is that since we all have different trading strategies, I think we will also get to have different ways of placing the stoploss, but what matters is that the stoploss should really be functional in our various ways of using it.
    You are right, there is no fixed way to place the stop loss, the stop loss is likewise important every time we are trading the market. All the time we are trading the market, we are actually taking risk, we may lose all our money when we do not plan for the right use of the stop loss. I have three ways to place the stop loss and all of them are working well for me, specifically the one that is using the support and resistance level.

Page 393 of 393 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393