QQE Crossing
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: QQE Crossing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

QQE Crossing

This indicator is an indicator that contain the RSI indicator which saw the signal given way on indicators of the crossing pattern, where every intersection is where you open a position and close a position, you can adjust according to taste and period indicators of each trading style.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    QQE meta trader indicator or quantitative estimation is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSi indicators as a recult we get 2 lines is a separate indicator window fast and window and slow there is also an important level 50 which is used in signals .you can enable text sound alerts for this indicator .The indicator is available for both mt4 mt5

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    its the first time that I hear about this indicator as I see whene I install it woww, frankelly Thank you verry much and Thanks for programmer of this indicator whene I bach on shart there is not wrong signals and so simple to use it? its really a good work from you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, I can say that this is a very good trend trading system in this business, there is nothing also perfect about this business, and what I can say that will help the trader to get the full result about this is that, it is the business of strong risk so it is better that you leave it to run and make sure that you use it on longer time frame and leave it for many more days if possible to get the best in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This is my first time also when I am looking this indicator in this forum I never used this indicator thank you very much mate its looking a very good indicator and now I need some demo testing on it hope it will give me nice result in long trading also because I do trade only with daily chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    For me it is the first time to see this trading strategy, this is a good indicator to trade but I have to learn more about this strategy and have to use it with demo account if I found some good reason to trade then I can use it for trading with real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    I do not trust this indicator. I trust more the MACD-Histogram. This is based on RSI signals. I do not trust RSI like indicator. There are some times that this indicator can be broken from the market movings. I saw it many times. But the MACD-Histogram indicator they cannot broke never nobody. The technical analysis based on MACD-Histogram indicator are using the series of nearest moutains of this indicator for some long time. For this reasons this analisys based on MACD-Histogram nobody can broke never.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    working with the automated i guess should took more to confirm the signals to put with the order. to work an distincts of strategics and more of confirmation with the use of the different system to calls of an options , the best by the level of the dymaic preset of the indy system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    In the truth of what I have seen about this trading system , I have being using it actively since I downloaded it on this page, and it is really working , despite the fact that in the past 3 weeks, the market condition is not really good, but it is still getting me little pips as profits in the demo I am practicing it with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]I do not use the best strategy for the cross at all, I'm still a beginner in the forex market and trying to train and
    i good technical analysis does not work at all, but I work with the various recommendations of the sites for these recommendations, I am just trying to understand the Forex well[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast