Arrow Signal - Page 2
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow Signal

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Arrow Signal

This indicator will help you in forex trading, where this indicator will indicate the direction the trend is going in the form of arrows, so you only need to look at the arrows up or down, that is where you open a long or short position.see the picture below for detail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    It is very easy to wait arrow signal from this strategy, if the signal so strong we can make some profit faster but we cannot make it if the signal was wrong. We can make trade more safe if just use money management and a good stop loss level for every our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    As I have fear the most in this indicator, the repaint is the issue on my trading chart, but I believe that if this indicator could let to develop another candlestick before it is used, then it will give more certainty to its trading to get better result. But in overall, it is still very good for usage in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    we don't have to worry with all strategy that already on internet for so long or even a new one, we just trade with a signal but we have to use a good money management and make a good stop loss, so if the strategy doesn't work good for sometime we still safe from uncontrolled losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I am agree with jull only a trading strategy is no enough in forex we need a proper money management, risk management and good use of stop loss also its not essential that only our strategy will give consistent profit in forex along with it we need a very good trading plan also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i like to work sometimes with the indy system. to confirm of more with the different signals to met of the way with the running logics of the arrows to earns of the better with the decision on spending the good risks with the trading. the use of the repaitn or no repaint with the laggard and more to convince to work with the focus on the manage.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The arrow gives too much informations , but used simply it could be very usefull . So instead of using this complicated indicator, you should try to use the stocchastic instead , which is quite simple . The trend could be defined with the stocchastic , and so the price direction . The arrows could help you visualize small movements, but the stocchastic could help you get the whole movement direction . This could be helpful , for real trading .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Have already benefited from your subject to take advantage of this very large has helped me to achieve high profits in the forex market and also helped me to achieve high profit in a very few periods but now I do not do the technical analysis, but I am trying to train and a good education and am trying to work with the recommendations[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    There is no doubt in it that indicator are very helpful for our analysis but some time I think that only depending upon indicator could be harmful for a trader and first of all its very important to check with demo testing of each trading indicator it will help us to know about its advantage and disadvantages

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, this indicator is used and this works for me and I think this is a good offer and a good signal, while the signal to the point that we can easily make more than 10, but all have their own way of trade, and Aso displayed every first demonstration of this function is to review the indicators they give you better results blindly and see if you use one of the signal using the following indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    thank you very much for the indicators. and i ever used it several years ago with using a similar indicator like you, and the problem is. the arrow is not absolute point as the moment to put the position and if we want to get the top or bottom of chart. because it will move based on the market price until get the saturation of the chart, and i guess we have to combine it with another thing , fractal is good to filter it. or it can filter fractal to get a good point

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast