Arrow Signal
Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow Signal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Arrow Signal

This indicator will help you in forex trading, where this indicator will indicate the direction the trend is going in the form of arrows, so you only need to look at the arrows up or down, that is where you open a long or short position.see the picture below for detail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Thank you verry much to share your indicator but you tell use please how much you have tested it and in what pairs is tested, you know there is a big library of indicators but we can not try it all, its so difficule, Thank you verry much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    yes i used this indicator and this is working for me and i think this is a good and provide good signal and easily we can make more than 10 pips when it gives a signal but every one have its own way of trading and usage of indicator ability aso ecery one first check this indicator in the demo and then please use the indicator if they are giving you better results and blindly not use any signal indication.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I not like to use these types of indicators in trading because I trust much in my own trading method that is technical analysis but if anybody like these type of indicators then Arrow Signal looking a very good indicator for them

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I not like to use these types of indicators in trading because I trust much in my own trading method that is technical analysis but if anybody like these type of indicators then Arrow Signal looking a very good indicator for them
    I agree with you, man. That is like automated trading. They get the signal from external sourch. This is not his own strategy and obviously this is not his personal strategy. I wrote in other thread about one automated method. Just get the signal from other sourch and do not any thinking and any analysis. What he will do if he does not understand where the price supposes to go. We need to have our personal trading strategy for sure. Even that is a robot.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a very nice trend trading skills, and I believe that it will be nice if one can be faithful with it, but with what I have seen on the chart, I believe that you will need a higher stop loss in pips to get the line safer with you, this will be perfect if they do no repaint in any way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Even i'm not using this indicator for signal trade but this must be a good strategy for easy to trade but don't forget to use your own SL and TP and with addition pf some money management then will make this trade more longer time if we fail for one time we can still trade with another chance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Indicators are our best guide and thus I am giving better attention to learn about the indicators. Through this arrow signal I came to learn about it and I am confused whether I will implement it in my real trading platform or not. If yet, then what is the system through which I can see it in my real trading platform. Please explain in details.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    The drawback of this indicator is that it gives too many false arrow signals in the ranging consolidated market conditions.But in the trending market it works very well.The logic behind this arrow signal is the moving average crossovers and moving averages work best in the trending market and so does this arrow indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    The drawback of this indicator is that it gives too many false arrow signals in the ranging consolidated market conditions.But in the trending market it works very well.The logic behind this arrow signal is the moving average crossovers and moving averages work best in the trending market and so does this arrow indicator.
    i totally agree with you personally i dont agree trading base on any kinda indicators the best way to really enjoy doing this business is to learn how to trade the market manually the kinda understanding one is having on the market determine alot in this business and it can make making higher profit when trading the market,i guess this arrow signal will only work on lower time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast