More propit in the morning until late morning
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: More propit in the morning until late morning

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

More propit in the morning until late morning

The reason I make this tread, because I took from my personal trading experience.

During the morning and early afternoon almost all the market moves very fast, that's where our opportunity to open a SELL or BUY position. Try to open the chart, the market is up and what you'd like to give the H1 chart. In the chart position down and watch out for 5 minutes if movement is still down immediately open a SELL position and vice versa, when it propit although little direct closed your position. Let a little extra profit so long hills. system I use is scalpin over 5 minutes so we are safe from scalpin prohibiting brokers under a minute ... Sorry Admin my starter in this forum if there are mistakes please forgive my words ... hopefully help : Music:

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    For those of who must want reach 5-15 pips a day you can trade any time for who wants to achieve 20-40 pips trading could start at 13:00 to 21:00 because then the market is crowded and the movement dala 1 session only minor trend could reach 30 pips. well as for those who want to achieve more than 60-120 pips day.The best time is to start trading from the the market opened in the morning until just before opening .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we need to know the market direction with properly, and we can use the higher time frames for it, and use the smaller time frames to get entry point and also exit point, but, to get more profit, it depends to us how to analyze the market and put the position on the track, and also depend to the market movements, and if it is busy, so we get the chances to make it more,

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Your strategy is very risky and lacks support of other important criteria that should always be considered before opening an order ,such as trend ,volatility and also exit point which should be risk tolerant.
    When I first started trading forex I had a short foresight on how market behaves, all my entries lack the potential of a promising trading career, I scapled a lot believing that that's an easy way to make profit but experience has taught me to be smarter, and most importantly doing more research to enable me gain more knowledge. So my advice to you is learn more rather than hunting for pips because you'll never last long with such shallow mindset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Asia market seem price just move slower and sometime in the morning price just move up or down for 10-20 pips so we can make profit for just buy and sell many time with scalping but we have to stop have to stop scalping when market was increase in volatility, we have to be careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Hi you are right but according to the global times the morning and afternoon times will be different in the different countries but i think it is always better to trade the London and the New York sessions as they give so much of the price volatility and so does the opportunity to make lot of profits also.The New York session is my favorite due to lot of action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i guess only short trader are the trader that alway caution of time when doing this business but as for longer time frame trader we dont make must fuss about time when doing this business forex trading is totally about the kinda understanding we are having to do the business that will determine success for us,as a long term trader,i dont believe on time trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I think a good idea to know the time when people going to have work on office or back home from office, this time will always syncronize with how trader enter their trade or even they close their order, we know that people not trade in early morning if this is not their time for trade or maybe just robot who doing it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    To make some analysis about this fenomen of the market we need to know about the market fases. After that you will understand why heppens this or that. Mostly we have the europian market session and the american market session. We have also the asian market session, but this session is in the night. So, the europian market session has the pre-market and open market hours. There are from 9:00 - 10:00 (GMT+3) pre-market session and 10:00 - 18:30 (GMT+3) open market session. Rispectevly the american market session has from 15:30 - 16:30 (GMT+3) pre-market session and 16:30 - 23:00 (GMT+3) open market session. Obviously, when the market opens then the big traders start to trade. When the market closes then the big traders do not trade anymore. This is simple, guys. Try to follow the prices during those hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well according to my country time market not much in the market here I most of traders like to check with London and New York session in my country because short term traders have always a very good chance to make money in these two sessions but I like only long term trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast