Character change - Page 56
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 551 to 556 of 556

Thread: Character change

  1. #1
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

    Character change

    Failure , trauma , or obsession can make us decide to change ourselves . Changed in a positive direction , or a change in the negative direction .

    Honestly , I 've experienced both , failure and despair has made me decide to leave forex , and I forget forex for 2 years . ( That's an example of a change in the negative direction ) . And then I decided to re- join in forex , but I get a lot of failures , I initially did not understand the importance of money management , I changed myself to become a trader who prioritize money management, (it is an example of a change in the positive direction).

    To make changes that "regardless of the positive or negative direction" needed a breakthrough. Never too late to change ourselves and reach the dream that has not been achieved. I recently admitted to doing breakthrough after almost hopeless for the second time. I had never much to learn from a variety of online media. But after I almost gave up, I felt an overwhelming urge to do something more meaningful, at least for myself.

    We can take inspiration from: a butterfly, diamond, or pearl.
    Which one do you choose, all of them are positive.

    Butterfly:
    The ugly caterpillar metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly. He prepared a lot of things during the pupal phase.
    Do not ever think that a professional trader is having a good trip, basically, we all experienced the bad at the beginning of our career as a trader. Just prepare yourself by learning a lot and making a lot of experience. As long as you find there is improvement in yourself, it is a good progress to become a good trader. Do not ever think backwards. You are not a bad trader in the future.

    Pearls:
    Maybe this time you feel your potential is mediocre, but you are sure that you actually feel you can achieve better than it is now. Such as pearl oysters originating from a lump of dirt, you continue to lining yourself with knowledge and continue to hone the personality, so that you eventually appeared as a beautiful pearl and sparkling.

    Diamonds:
    Like a raw diamond, the sparkle of your personality has not radiate to the outside. However, after continuous buffed and honed through many failures, finally came the beautiful glittering diamond, a very hard rock (stable) and can not be scratched by any objects. That's a mental maturity. This is the highest luster at once the beauty that can be achieved by you.

    "If we did all the Things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." Thomas A. Edison

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  2. #551
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    But I think Forex need less hard work than many other businesses. Forex trading may be an opportunity to all who wants to invest and earn profits from doing trades but it's not like a money making machine at all. Forex trading is a very risky business and it requires much knowledge and skills for a trader to be profitable.
    Forex trading provides us the chance to earn money with lesser efforts than we would do with other business. but earning money in Forex is not so much easy without knowledge of trading.every trade in Forex is challenging, if a trader can do all his works properly then he can be successful.

    Not allowed!

  3. #552
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Forex trading provides us the chance to earn money with lesser efforts than we would do with other business. but earning money in Forex is not so much easy without knowledge of trading.every trade in Forex is challenging, if a trader can do all his works properly then he can be successful.
    this is about freedom, everyone have the chances for making unlimited income, there is no restriction for this, but the chances will not taken easily by them, traders need to have good preparation and really understand for how to work in the market, then why, knowledge and right skill become the power for them to walk in the market,

    Not allowed!

  4. #553
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    There is no restricion on earning, I can understand about this mate but the invested capital should be also big only then you can earn huge amount of money, the other possibliy will be to reinvest our money again in forex marke this will also give huge amount of money one day. The first important thing is education, that's needed here to make a good use of our capital and forex.

    Not allowed!

  5. #554
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Forex trading provides us the chance to earn money with lesser efforts than we would do with other business. but earning money in Forex is not so much easy without knowledge of trading.every trade in Forex is challenging, if a trader can do all his works properly then he can be successful.
    What is lesser efforts mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    this is about freedom, everyone have the chances for making unlimited income, there is no restriction for this, but the chances will not taken easily by them, traders need to have good preparation and really understand for how to work in the market, then why, knowledge and right skill become the power for them to walk in the market,
    I don't believe about unlimited income in forex trading.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There is no restricion on earning, I can understand about this mate but the invested capital should be also big only then you can earn huge amount of money, the other possibliy will be to reinvest our money again in forex marke this will also give huge amount of money one day. The first important thing is education, that's needed here to make a good use of our capital and forex.
    Yeah our income depend on our amount of investment, we can get big income if we invest big amount of money, don't think to get big income if we just have small amount of invest in our trading account unless we do a compounding method, patience is needed in building our investment in forex trading for our financial freedom in the future, I am not a good trader yet but I know about how to build a good investment in forex for the future although I still failed and take a break 2 years till now.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  6. #555
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    686
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    any trader willing to earn from this business need to understand trading is not something we just do for us,we need to take trading serious and not be nonchalant about the market,we need to stay focus with the market especially when we are doing our trading analysis because this is the only way we can earn from trading

    Not allowed!

  7. #556
    Trader xauyuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Failure , trauma , or obsession can make us decide to change ourselves . Changed in a positive direction , or a change in the negative direction .

    Honestly , I 've experienced both , failure and despair has made me decide to leave forex , and I forget forex for 2 years . ( That's an example of a change in the negative direction ) . And then I decided to re- join in forex , but I get a lot of failures , I initially did not understand the importance of money management , I changed myself to become a trader who prioritize money management, (it is an example of a change in the positive direction).

    To make changes that "regardless of the positive or negative direction" needed a breakthrough. Never too late to change ourselves and reach the dream that has not been achieved. I recently admitted to doing breakthrough after almost hopeless for the second time. I had never much to learn from a variety of online media. But after I almost gave up, I felt an overwhelming urge to do something more meaningful, at least for myself.

    We can take inspiration from: a butterfly, diamond, or pearl.
    Which one do you choose, all of them are positive.

    Butterfly:
    The ugly caterpillar metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly. He prepared a lot of things during the pupal phase.
    Do not ever think that a professional trader is having a good trip, basically, we all experienced the bad at the beginning of our career as a trader. Just prepare yourself by learning a lot and making a lot of experience. As long as you find there is improvement in yourself, it is a good progress to become a good trader. Do not ever think backwards. You are not a bad trader in the future.

    Pearls:
    Maybe this time you feel your potential is mediocre, but you are sure that you actually feel you can achieve better than it is now. Such as pearl oysters originating from a lump of dirt, you continue to lining yourself with knowledge and continue to hone the personality, so that you eventually appeared as a beautiful pearl and sparkling.

    Diamonds:
    Like a raw diamond, the sparkle of your personality has not radiate to the outside. However, after continuous buffed and honed through many failures, finally came the beautiful glittering diamond, a very hard rock (stable) and can not be scratched by any objects. That's a mental maturity. This is the highest luster at once the beauty that can be achieved by you.

    "If we did all the Things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." Thomas A. Edison

    I have experienced it too. especially when I am a beginner in this forex trading.
    before I decided to study trading, I had experienced considerable losses due to following a copy trade. my money ran out, and the trader I copied the account lost didn't leave a trace. this hurts so much, when we expect something to turn out to be not as beautiful as reality.
    because I don't want to be deceived again, so I decided to learn forex trading. even this is not as easy as writing words, I also feel hopeless, and feel that forex trading cannot be used as a profession and income field. I had a chance to decide to stop.
    I take a short break. then motivated by the presence of children and the enthusiasm of fellow traders I finally got up again. in the end this is where I am now, a trader.

    Not allowed!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •