Character change
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Character change

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

Character change

Failure , trauma , or obsession can make us decide to change ourselves . Changed in a positive direction , or a change in the negative direction .

Honestly , I 've experienced both , failure and despair has made me decide to leave forex , and I forget forex for 2 years . ( That's an example of a change in the negative direction ) . And then I decided to re- join in forex , but I get a lot of failures , I initially did not understand the importance of money management , I changed myself to become a trader who prioritize money management, (it is an example of a change in the positive direction).

To make changes that "regardless of the positive or negative direction" needed a breakthrough. Never too late to change ourselves and reach the dream that has not been achieved. I recently admitted to doing breakthrough after almost hopeless for the second time. I had never much to learn from a variety of online media. But after I almost gave up, I felt an overwhelming urge to do something more meaningful, at least for myself.

We can take inspiration from: a butterfly, diamond, or pearl.
    Which one do you choose, all of them are positive.

Butterfly:
    The ugly caterpillar metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly. He prepared a lot of things during the pupal phase.
    Do not ever think that a professional trader is having a good trip, basically, we all experienced the bad at the beginning of our career as a trader. Just prepare yourself by learning a lot and making a lot of experience. As long as you find there is improvement in yourself, it is a good progress to become a good trader. Do not ever think backwards. You are not a bad trader in the future.

Pearls:
    Maybe this time you feel your potential is mediocre, but you are sure that you actually feel you can achieve better than it is now. Such as pearl oysters originating from a lump of dirt, you continue to lining yourself with knowledge and continue to hone the personality, so that you eventually appeared as a beautiful pearl and sparkling.

Diamonds:
    Like a raw diamond, the sparkle of your personality has not radiate to the outside. However, after continuous buffed and honed through many failures, finally came the beautiful glittering diamond, a very hard rock (stable) and can not be scratched by any objects. That's a mental maturity. This is the highest luster at once the beauty that can be achieved by you.

"If we did all the Things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." Thomas A. Edison

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good learning elements through which I came to take new lesson. I am not getting the moral courage to put my comments on it with my less skill and knowledge rather that taking lesson and learning from it. I appreciate the efforts to teach other through this thread and hope to continue such types of teaching materials from the thread starter on a continuous basis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    no need to change your self when you face such thing , you can start again and try again and again until you achieve what you want , it's not changing but it's like fixing what you were thinking that was right. this market just need some one who will not leave any thing that he can do until he feel like he is ready for this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is one of the ways that do not let trader develop in this risky business, and it can be related to the style drift of the trader all the time, it is what will make the good ones to be neglected and still battling with more new ones, this is a bad side of trading that will not make the trader to move forward when changing all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    A diamond will looks shiny after some brushed, just like in our live or in trading forex every trader always need success but we knew that no instant success because we need time, we can failure many time but this is the process in the journey to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good learning elements through which I came to take new lesson. I am not getting the moral courage to put my comments on it with my less skill and knowledge rather that taking lesson and learning from it. I appreciate the efforts to teach other through this thread and hope to continue such types of teaching materials from the thread starter on a continuous basis.
    Thanks mate, this is part of my understanding of personality. Of course everyone has a different character. I did not learn more about the types of human character. But I share just based on personal experience. Character can not be changed shortly, but it took a long time, as long as we believe and are sure, we can change our character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    no need to change your self when you face such thing , you can start again and try again and again until you achieve what you want , it's not changing but it's like fixing what you were thinking that was right. this market just need some one who will not leave any thing that he can do until he feel like he is ready for this market.
    I am sure you will get the same problems with your past if you can not change, for example: if you are temper, and you always trade with emotionally. Do you think do not need to change your character? Thank you for responding. I hope we can discuss in a positive way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I am not that much agree with you because for trading the forex you dont need to change your character but the style of the trading should be changed as it directly affects our trading outcome.Like the trading strategy, trading psychology and trading planning too.Trading psychology does share some common things with the character but it is not necessary to change your own character.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Truely the examples of butterfly, pearl and diamond is very much motivating. All of these have come to the shining phase only after they have passed the rough phase and the same is applicable even for the forex traders that they should be able to overcome the tough times from their forex trading business such that they can be able to generate some good income when they are trading in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is one of the ways that do not let trader develop in this risky business, and it can be related to the style drift of the trader all the time, it is what will make the good ones to be neglected and still battling with more new ones, this is a bad side of trading that will not make the trader to move forward when changing all the time.
    Always change all the time is a bad idea, like a fragile thing. I do not think so, we should not always to change the character at all times in a sustainable manner. We should have a good purpose, and we walk in the right path in accordance with our goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    A diamond will looks shiny after some brushed, just like in our live or in trading forex every trader always need success but we knew that no instant success because we need time, we can failure many time but this is the process in the journey to success.
    Yes friends, it takes time to be able to be like a beautiful pearl. The long journey sometimes make us bored and tired, but if we are able to pass with full patience, then we can get something beautiful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I am sure you will get the same problems with your past if you can not change, for example: if you are temper, and you always trade with emotionally. Do you think do not need to change your character? Thank you for responding. I hope we can discuss in a positive way.
    We are all have two sides good and bad characteristics. As a trader we should be able to manage these characteristics as a support in trading. Bad character may be changed, but if it can not change in a short time, we need to be able to control it, so it does not disturb our trading activity.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast