Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize MT5"
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 167

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize MT5"

  1. #1

    Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize MT5"

    Dear Participants!
    Please, read FAQ. If you haven’t found the answer to your question about "KingSize MT5" contest, you can ask it in this thread.

  2. #2
    you said in the contest rule that ,The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. is this regardless the orders was profitable or losing .

    - - - Updated - - -

    the rule that say Stop Out level — 20% is this mean who lose 20% of initial deposit
    will be disqualified

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1nino View Post
    you said in the contest rule that ,The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. is this regardless the orders was profitable or losing .
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1nino View Post
    is this mean who lose 20% of initial deposit
    will be disqualified
    No. http://www.roboforex.com/trade-condi...account-types/

  4. #4
    ok if i opend many orders and all was losing will i still rank in the contest by the size
    of volume that i trade even if my ballance gone zero

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,504
    Prize Money can only be transferred to MT5 Fix-Cent, MT5 Pro-Cent, MT5 Fix-Standard, and MT5 Pro-Standard accounts.

    As a forum member i have mt4 pro cent account and i think most of members of forum too,i want to ask that we can open other live account too lie mt5 pro cent or fix cent account? and second question is that contest is 24 hours time which differs from "Kingsize cTRADER contest"..right?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1nino View Post
    ok if i opend many orders and all was losing will i still rank in the contest by the size
    of volume that i trade even if my ballance gone zero
    Yes, you will be able to hold in ratings even if your account balance is equal to zero.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    As a forum member i have mt4 pro cent account and i think most of members of forum too,i want to ask that we can open other live account too lie mt5 pro cent or fix cent account?
    No, MT4 Pro-Cent accounts are inappropriate for receiving Prize money. Please use account types listed in rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    and second question is that contest is 24 hours time which differs from "Kingsize cTRADER contest"..right?
    Yes, this contest is running 24 hour a day.

  8. #8
    this is my king size mt5 ac no. 2185903 i cont see my name in the participants list... why.. should i trade or not.. or will wait for next contest..

  9. #9
    You have refused to participate in the contest. Can participate only with the next competition.

  10. #10
    this is my king size mt5 ac no. 2185903 i cont see my name in the participants list... you told me that i can participate in next contest but still my ac is not showing in the contestants list...

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •