Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5" - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    To participate in the contest I opened my MT5 server several times in between 20 GMT and 21 GMT. But I found contest balance was not reset to 1000$. I was just thinking the contest is not going to be held this time. But then I come to know the contest has been shifted to new date due to some technical problem. So I am ready for next Monday to compete in the contest. I hope this new day might bring good luck for me. Keep enjoying in the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Time is not really going well for me in the contest. I am trying to win but found stop out always pulling me back from other contestant. Last time I got stopped out for XAG trading. I think I might be little bit more cautious about contest trading. Rather going reckless I think I can win a position going relatively slow. I'll follow few new strategies next weeks to win this contest. I am really not going to leave this contest for sure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I join Kingzis contest and participate more than one year, but I never ever win in this contest. The winner always come from outside Indonesia. I do not understand hpw the winner can get profit so quickly and so big in short time. I curious that many participant use EA for trading kingzise contest. Is EA allowed in KingZise Contest?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Is EA allowed in KingZise Contest?
    Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Still one more competition will be switched on using THREE hrs. I'm simply collecting my very own understanding along with come across meant for with the aim of competition. We believe with the aim of it is a lesser amount of soft in comparison with industry late afternoon. You've to cease up being hardly natural using your industry picking. But something is skillful the impression if your exhibit industry is lost by an being, with the aim of doesn't contact your trade selection as well as outcome with the aim of is exhibit. And accordingly each person crouch to this inside the same approach I will proceed the precise interlude with regard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think finally after long long try I am going to get a place in this contest. I am waiting to tick the final time. If something miracle don't happen this time I'll be in top 10. It is really awesome contest. I said I never give up. So bro keep trying and one day you will get your reward of trying.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well, I am very glad that finally I have finished first in the contest. The result has been published too. It is really an interesting contest. I think you need good luck and good scalping techniques to win the contest. I am on it. I'll keep participating in the contest and wish to win more. So guys keep participating and give yourself a chance to win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well after few week I think I am going to get a place in the contest. Only 37 minutes left in the contest and if no miracles happen in this next half an hour then I'll definitely going to be winner here. So bro don't give up trying, try and you will see your success soon. Wish everybody best of luck in the upcoming contests.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am happy to be a winner again. This time 3rd place for me. I hope to get the prize money soon, as last time I got it on Monday. I wish to get it quick too. So far I found Roboforex and roboforum are very sincere in this prize credit. I wish it will continue to do so and more and more participants will be benefited by their service.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    thanks to god i have won the contest.it is very very good contest.i hope today i will get the prize

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast