Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Trader
    Well after few week I think I am going to get a place in the contest. Only 37 minutes left in the contest and if no miracles happen in this next half an hour then I'll definitely going to be winner here. So bro don't give up trying, try and you will see your success soon. Wish everybody best of luck in the upcoming contests.

Trader
    I am happy to be a winner again. This time 3rd place for me. I hope to get the prize money soon, as last time I got it on Monday. I wish to get it quick too. So far I found Roboforex and roboforum are very sincere in this prize credit. I wish it will continue to do so and more and more participants will be benefited by their service.

i have won the 31st competition.it is the best and fair tournament in the market.thanks to roboforex for this competetion

Trader
    Thanks Contest Moderator and Roboforex for very quick credit of prize to the account. I am very happy to get the prize to my account and started trading. Thanks again. I wish to give withdrawal proof if I get profit and withdraw. Thanks everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Thanks Contest Moderator and Roboforex for very quick credit of prize to the account. I am very happy to get the prize to my account and started trading. Thanks again. I wish to give withdrawal proof if I get profit and withdraw. Thanks everybody.
    i would appreciate it, if you add in payment proof thread, your credited prize, give other some courage to participate and struggle to win prizes

hi , i think there is a technical problem in ( silver ) and causes the change in result !!
    silver.PNG silver2.PNG

[lang=id]i have participated in this contest for the first. also i have been confuse with different time zone but i have fun for waiting it standing. I have'nt won in any contest but i wish to win one soon. I think the contest is good to learn many skill and there is one hope to get the price. so i really thanks for roboforex....[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Congratulation mate..., nice performance...
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Once I won the first place, next I got the 3rd place and this time it is the 2nd place in the contest. But I am little surprised with the contest results this time. And I again think my win is the win of the forum. I am just waiting for the contest moderator to post the list of winners. I'll try my best to win other contests as well in this forum and in contestfx.

Trader
    Wow! the contest bonus is to my trading account. Thanks to ContestFX and Roforex for their fast work. I really love it. I will definitely love to trade well and make a lot of profit. Though there will be time out for me I'll keep participating in other contest. Again thanks to forum mods, admin and roboforex.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast