Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You can not enter mt5 platform,i guess the problem is you should trade with mt4 platform,but for the sureness you should ask the moderator for the solution,as i know you really should use mt4 platform for any contest in this forum,from king size to trade day with mt4 platform
    This contest is going over a month and it is obligatory that trading platform should be MT5. You can't start trading with MT4. So how can you ask a moderator to change the platform. Whatever another contest is going to be started tonight. I would definitely take part to win the contest.

Trader
    Last weeks first place was won by GreatTrader8699 who traded 52.30 lots. It his really very big lot no doubt and probably the best in this season after MT5 king size started. This time I started flying and got to the first place in few minutes. I got stopped out trying XAGUSD. I know many traders lost money trying that pair too on Thursdays and Friday. I will never give up trying again to win in this contest.

Still another competition is actually started up making use of THREE hrs. now i\'m effortlessly collecting my personal very own understanding as well as encounter for the competition. we believe The item This is less soft compared to industry evening. you have to be able to finish up being hardly natural Using your industry choice. But something will be brilliant your subject whether your present industry is lost via the individual, This doesn't impact the trade menu and also outcome It is present. and also thus anybody squat to be able to the about the same manner we will certainly move forward the actual period with regard.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mahbin View Post
    Still another competition is actually started up making use of THREE hrs. now i\'m effortlessly collecting my personal very own understanding as well as encounter for the competition. we believe The item This is less soft compared to industry evening. you have to be able to finish up being hardly natural Using your industry choice. But something will be brilliant your subject whether your present industry is lost via the individual, This doesn't impact the trade menu and also outcome It is present. and also thus anybody squat to be able to the about the same manner we will certainly move forward the actual period with regard.
    I don't want to be harsh on mahbin, but I want to say this comment don't suit with this thread. I don't know you are using any software for putting your comment or not. Whatever, another contest is going on. I was stuck long long time with my USDCAD survived so late probably I won't be able to catch toppers. Wish some day will come for me very good. I'll keep participating.

Trader
    wow thanks admin for this King size Mt5 contest , this is exciting and interesting .and this would encouraged roboforex traders and also gives us joy and put some smile to faces. one thing I know about and what givese excitement during context .is that it is another time to show professionalism on our discipline. thanks so much.

Trader
    To participate in the contest I opened my MT5 server several times in between 20 GMT and 21 GMT. But I found contest balance was not reset to 1000$. I was just thinking the contest is not going to be held this time. But then I come to know the contest has been shifted to new date due to some technical problem. So I am ready for next Monday to compete in the contest. I hope this new day might bring good luck for me. Keep enjoying in the contest.

Trader
    Time is not really going well for me in the contest. I am trying to win but found stop out always pulling me back from other contestant. Last time I got stopped out for XAG trading. I think I might be little bit more cautious about contest trading. Rather going reckless I think I can win a position going relatively slow. I'll follow few new strategies next weeks to win this contest. I am really not going to leave this contest for sure.

Still one more competition will be switched on using THREE hrs. I'm simply collecting my very own understanding along with come across meant for with the aim of competition. We believe with the aim of it is a lesser amount of soft in comparison with industry late afternoon. You've to cease up being hardly natural using your industry picking. But something is skillful the impression if your exhibit industry is lost by an being, with the aim of doesn't contact your trade selection as well as outcome with the aim of is exhibit. And accordingly each person crouch to this inside the same approach I will proceed the precise interlude with regard.

Trader
    I think finally after long long try I am going to get a place in this contest. I am waiting to tick the final time. If something miracle don't happen this time I'll be in top 10. It is really awesome contest. I said I never give up. So bro keep trying and one day you will get your reward of trying.

Trader
    Well, I am very glad that finally I have finished first in the contest. The result has been published too. It is really an interesting contest. I think you need good luck and good scalping techniques to win the contest. I am on it. I'll keep participating in the contest and wish to win more. So guys keep participating and give yourself a chance to win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast