Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5" - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize MT5"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    it is really a good things for getting trading experiences by participation on various demo contest but i am facing with a problem that i could not enter to my mt5 platform so i am confuse what is my falt?i have an account and password for kingsize mt5 contest .so help me. for this king

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    According to the rules of this contest winners should have an MT5 account in order to get the prize money. I think it is a good motivation to use MT5. The environment is little bit different from out MT4 software. I am not going to open an account right now. I can do it easily if I win some day. Till then demo practice for the contest might be nice to get used to the platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    it is really a good things for getting trading experiences by participation on various demo contest but i am facing with a problem that i could not enter to my mt5 platform so i am confuse what is my falt?i have an account and password for kingsize mt5 contest .so help me. for this king
    You can not enter mt5 platform,i guess the problem is you should trade with mt4 platform,but for the sureness you should ask the moderator for the solution,as i know you really should use mt4 platform for any contest in this forum,from king size to trade day with mt4 platform.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You can not enter mt5 platform,i guess the problem is you should trade with mt4 platform,but for the sureness you should ask the moderator for the solution,as i know you really should use mt4 platform for any contest in this forum,from king size to trade day with mt4 platform
    This contest is going over a month and it is obligatory that trading platform should be MT5. You can't start trading with MT4. So how can you ask a moderator to change the platform. Whatever another contest is going to be started tonight. I would definitely take part to win the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Last weeks first place was won by GreatTrader8699 who traded 52.30 lots. It his really very big lot no doubt and probably the best in this season after MT5 king size started. This time I started flying and got to the first place in few minutes. I got stopped out trying XAGUSD. I know many traders lost money trying that pair too on Thursdays and Friday. I will never give up trying again to win in this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Still another competition is actually started up making use of THREE hrs. now i\'m effortlessly collecting my personal very own understanding as well as encounter for the competition. we believe The item This is less soft compared to industry evening. you have to be able to finish up being hardly natural Using your industry choice. But something will be brilliant your subject whether your present industry is lost via the individual, This doesn't impact the trade menu and also outcome It is present. and also thus anybody squat to be able to the about the same manner we will certainly move forward the actual period with regard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mahbin View Post
    Still another competition is actually started up making use of THREE hrs. now i\'m effortlessly collecting my personal very own understanding as well as encounter for the competition. we believe The item This is less soft compared to industry evening. you have to be able to finish up being hardly natural Using your industry choice. But something will be brilliant your subject whether your present industry is lost via the individual, This doesn't impact the trade menu and also outcome It is present. and also thus anybody squat to be able to the about the same manner we will certainly move forward the actual period with regard.
    I don't want to be harsh on mahbin, but I want to say this comment don't suit with this thread. I don't know you are using any software for putting your comment or not. Whatever, another contest is going on. I was stuck long long time with my USDCAD survived so late probably I won't be able to catch toppers. Wish some day will come for me very good. I'll keep participating.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    wow thanks admin for this King size Mt5 contest , this is exciting and interesting .and this would encouraged roboforex traders and also gives us joy and put some smile to faces. one thing I know about and what givese excitement during context .is that it is another time to show professionalism on our discipline. thanks so much.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    today the server is not connected. Trade is disabled..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    today the server is not connected. Trade is disabled..
    http://www.contestfx.com/company-new...gSize-MT5/239/

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast