Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13

Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Expert advisor or EA is a good thing in the forex market if you know how to use it in a nice and consistent way. Making money in the forex market is one of the fastest way to make good money and become rich in no time but it is very difficult thing to do if you look at that way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If you have used different versions of that EAs just like you have mentioned in your threads, let us have those versions for us to test , it is then people will be able to make meaningful contributions. I think it will be proper for people to share the expert advisor they want people to comment on so that our discussions on the forum will not just be abstract in structures

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I have an expert called "Ilan", I try it, it seems very profitable in the backtesting, you know what's the problem with these grid or martingale expert advisors, the problem is you need to trade them without the use of stop loss and you need to add some functionsin revanche to stop trade in certain conditions, this is the big issue all programmers know while coding their experts, some functions like "maxlot" or "maxtrades" can be usefull to control and use the expert without stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This thread is one eye opening about this robot that I don't know if it's working or worth the effort for trying to install it in may trade but thing that I have to make sure that I have checked is that you have to tell us how well it had worked for you please the author other trend could you please post the results

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes am not really into expert trading these are very deceitful because when you look at how fast I lost these money on to a trading expert these is rough if you want to think of it its always good we need to run when we have the right direction in trading forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?
    it is nce to find a good expert that can give consistent profits weekly though it is small but it is better than trading with bad expert that does not give consistent profits, the trader needs to test it before using it to be able to see the percentage of success of this expert and what is the style of trading that is more suitable for this expert.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Technical analysis is most common for all traders. It is just a pattern but market movement is not depend on technical analysis but have a common behavior with indicators. Many traders trade with EA and Most of traders can't trust his/her EA. If you have a good money management then you can use any EA or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    If I stayed rely on robots this means that you will not have any experience in the forex market and in any work in the financial world this description also lose money and a lot of traders Try this system has already lost money because of this successful non trading system

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    For now, guys, this robot is doing 27%. For 7 (seven) trading days of his work. It was some risky situation in the market for this robot. But the robot passed that risky situation. Very nice. This robot needs some modification for the prety nice working. For now he is working not too bad. That is nice. I will wait for the next two or three weeks a I will observate his working. After that I will do the analysis of his working in the real market conditions.
    the percentage is not good and small and this means that the loss is more than earning, so this expert needs improvement and needs better working with it, with some modifications the expert can work better and can increase the percentage of success and so in this case it will be more profitable and may give high success rate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    OK. It's nice to see my thread running. Friends, who know somethink, please tell your opinion, please. This is a very good job robot. The system is very nice. Very beautiful work is algorythm. But there are some questions to discuss. So, I'll talk together. And I would see your position on this robot. Let's post some messagges above. You've already used such robots such as could be something.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112