Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13

Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Ok. It is nice to see my thread is going on. Guys, who knows somethink, tell your opinion, please. This is very good working robot. The system is very nice. Very nice is working algorythm. But there are some questions to discuss. So, I would like we discuss it together. And I would see your position on this robot. Let to post some messagges overhere. May be some of you allready have used such types robots.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Brother if you have that robot then please share this robot with us also I don't know about this robot because I never used any robot in my trading career I like to do trade only manually so if you have any good robot for trading then please post it here with your earning screenshots

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Brother if you have that robot then please share this robot with us also I don't know about this robot because I never used any robot in my trading career I like to do trade only manually so if you have any good robot for trading then please post it here with your earning screenshots
    I don't know if I can place that robot overhere in the thread because regarding the forum rulles. But there are a lot of such type of robots based on the Martingale system, there are a lot on the internet. They are famose in robottrading. You can try to put that robot into your demo account and observate how it works. This is very amazing. This robot makes profit automaticaly. You don't need to stay at the computer. They do profit 24/7 all week, and in the night too. I will see, may be I will put one of those robots overhere and you can try it in demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Frankly, through the period of work Mini Forex tried to use automated trading before but not more satisfactory to achieve satisfactory results from it because he finally achieves the losses was not able to reach exper advisor I can achieve good results by doing it and I hope that the lay brothers what use it to benefit everyone

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    I don't know if I can place that robot overhere in the thread because regarding the forum rulles. But there are a lot of such type of robots based on the Martingale system, there are a lot on the internet. They are famose in robottrading. You can try to put that robot into your demo account and observate how it works. This is very amazing. This robot makes profit automaticaly. You don't need to stay at the computer. They do profit 24/7 all week, and in the night too. I will see, may be I will put one of those robots overhere and you can try it in demo account.
    thanks for sharing ,there are admin rules over here brother, but it is good to first try it in your demo account.it is a really advanced technology robots program earning while away for your computer. amazing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am testing one of them for right now. From last Friday he did 17% of profit, guys. Just during 4(four) trading days that robot did this nice profit. I did not stay at the computer. I was just observating some times. That is great. I will test him for the next couple of weeks. For now, I am testing him in demo account. Unfortunately, guys, I can not tell you more information like exact name of robot, the settings I have using and posting the charts. All these information are confidential. But, guys, I suggest for you: go into the internet, do some very nice research and start to analise robots. After when you will have something to discus then we will discus together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    I am testing one of them for right now. From last Friday he did 17% of profit, guys. Just during 4(four) trading days that robot did this nice profit. I did not stay at the computer. I was just observating some times. That is great. I will test him for the next couple of weeks. For now, I am testing him in demo account. Unfortunately, guys, I can not tell you more information like exact name of robot, the settings I have using and posting the charts. All these information are confidential. But, guys, I suggest for you: go into the internet, do some very nice research and start to analise robots. After when you will have something to discus then we will discus together.
    Don't know of this peculiar expert advisor. But in general there are few tips on how to increase profitability of your expert advisor. The first one would be- always check for major news of the day (for the pair(s) your expert advisor is trading on) and turn it off and close all positions 10 minutes before and 10-20 minutes after turn it back on(depending on what news- big like GDP or sth smaller).
    Wish you all the best with your EA!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    For now my borot is doing 22% in 5(five) trading days from last Friday. I see that this robot is working very well. But I will wait for other couple of weeks. I would like to see how this robot will pass extreemely situation on the market. May be will be some big news next week or one week more and I want to see how this robot will pass this. So, guys, writing these posts I would like to exchange with you the experience or working with robots and with their testings. If someone of you have the experience then, please, write your posts. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess good robot should helps on returning the more of ease with the work of managing the good trade to lefts of more to spends with the monitoring and evauation to improves of the better performance with the future trading plan to complete to sustain the longer terms of the projects.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast