Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13

Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Hello body. I do not believe in robot . Already i have used 2 robot. They did not give me well service. Actually they gave well service At first as like for a month . But after that i noticed that they do not work same for kind of market . At complex situation it fails to survive . So , i am back and like to trade manually . But if anyone can make a robot by himself then it would be much effective . But it is too tough . So we can fixed our robot according to our choice . Still i want to analysis on using robot as your opinion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil_hcd View Post
    Hello body. I do not believe in robot . Already i have used 2 robot. They did not give me well service. Actually they gave well service At first as like for a month . But after that i noticed that they do not work same for kind of market . At complex situation it fails to survive . So , i am back and like to trade manually . But if anyone can make a robot by himself then it would be much effective . But it is too tough . So we can fixed our robot according to our choice . Still i want to analysis on using robot as your opinion.
    Ok, man. You are telling that you do not believe in work with robot. Now, I did those additional manual correction and I have done with that. I have stoped the manual correction in robot's work and I have put him in automatic work again. I repeat, this robot from Friday, April, 18 is doing 74% for now. So, guys, just for 14 (fourteen) trading days he did 74% of profit. This is very nice. Thanks God ! I will test him more and more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]yes i guess good robot should helps on returning the more of ease with the work of managing the good trade to lefts of more to spends with the monitoring and evauation to improves of the better performance with the future trading plan to complete to sustain the longer terms of the projects.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Ok, guys. There were some large moves in the market. For now, this robot is doing 84% from Friday 18/4/2014. So, for 15 (fifteen) tading days he is doing 84%. This is not too bad. Thanks God ! I am going to test him more and more. Couple of weeks more and then I will try to put him with real account working. Just think, guys, the robot is doing money and you or me just make the withdrawals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Ok. This can be nice to help see MY PERSONAL thread is usually going on. Guys, that knows somethink, tell your current opinion, please. This can be very good visiting robot. your own process can be very nice. Very nice is visiting algorythm. But There are several issues to help discuss. So, my partner and i would similar to when i discuss The item together. AND my partner and i would look at the area about this robot. Let to write down a number of messagges overhere. could be several of you allready have obtained this type of versions robots.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    That's looking good friend but I am not much happy with robot trading I like to do trade only manually but that's also true that there are some good robots in the market so if you have any good robot then you can share it with us along with your income proofs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Ok, guys. Just to let you know. For now, this robot is doing 94% for 16 trading days. That is great. And very nice. Thanks God !
    I think tomorrow I will get 100% from beginning. I will go ahead to test this robot for more than two weeks. I want to see all and all of situations. But this is very nice to stay away from the computer. My bets for all of you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    I am testing one of them for right now. From last Friday he did 17% of profit, guys. Just during 4(four) trading days that robot did this nice profit. I did not stay at the computer. I was just observating some times. That is great. I will test him for the next couple of weeks. For now, I am testing him in demo account. Unfortunately, guys, I can not tell you more information like exact name of robot, the settings I have using and posting the charts. All these information are confidential. But, guys, I suggest for you: go into the internet, do some very nice research and start to analise robots. After when you will have something to discus then we will discus together.
    Don't know of this peculiar expert advisor. But in general there are few tips on how to increase profitability of your expert advisor. The first one would be- always check for major news of the day (for the pair(s) your expert advisor is trading on) and turn it off and close all positions 10 minutes before and 10-20 minutes after turn it back on(depending on what news- big like GDP or sth smaller).
    Wish you all the best with your EA!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Brother if you have that robot then please share this robot with us also I don't know about this robot because I never used any robot in my trading career I like to do trade only manually so if you have any good robot for trading then please post it here with your earning screenshots.and this good job.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I 'm analyzing one for suitable today. Purely during 4(four) trading occasions that robot did this pleasant profits. I neglected to stay in the computer. I was once purely observing some examples. That's terrific. He can be examined by me for still another day or two. For right now he will be examined by me in demo report. Unfortunately, guys, I can't let you understand more tricks like exact name of robot, the choices I 've utilising and printing the graphical records. Each one among these information are key. But guys, I urge in your case: enter the internet, do only a little really nice probe and start to analise robots. After if you are getting to get at the very least some thing to discus later we will discus jointly.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast