Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13

Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Ok, guys. I am just updating the information for this robot. The information is from my testing platform. This robot is doing 32% for now. Just 8 (eight) trading days from Friday, April 18, 2014. Very nice working. But, I see personaly some incorrect things in this robot and I wil test him for other one week or more. So, once again, I am posting this messagges just to know you, guys, that you can like me go to the internet and chose one robot for testing. It is very nice working.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Sorry mate but I don't have any knowledge of robots I never used a trading robot till now in my trading system I like to do trade with manually trading system in forex but if anybody is making very good consistent profit with any robot than please share it with us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Sorry mate but I don't have any knowledge of robots I never used a trading robot till now in my trading system I like to do trade with manually trading system in forex but if anybody is making very good consistent profit with any robot than please share it with us
    I am like you, the same, man. I like to do the manual trading because I can do very good and consistent profit. But, think one thing for a moment. Think about this. When you have good one robot, elaborated from you, you know very well his working, you tested him many times and in many conditions, you did necessary good modification for his algorythm. Ok, good, then you can trust such robot. Right. And, finaly, you do not need to stay at the computer. You can go away to do your things. The robot dose profit for you. Thanks God ! And it is not important to have big profit or small profit. Important is to get it because the robot is doing for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Ok, guys. For now I have stoped any testing of this robot. I did some manual modification for this robot and now I am waiting how this modification will work. I need just to wait till all orders will be closed by take profit price parametr. So, I hope I will restart to test this robot and then I will see the next passing and the next profit levels. Till now this robot was working very nice. But, I repeat, I see that this robot has some very little bad thing. But, I can do some protection modification.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    i am trying to makeing test with them for appropriate now. From aftermost Friday he did 17% of profit, guys. Aloof during 4(four) trading canicule that apprentice did this nice profit. I did not break at the computer. I was aloof observating some times. That is great. I will analysis him for the abutting brace of weeks. For now, I am testing him in audience account. Unfortunately, guys, I can not acquaint you added advice like exact name of robot, the settings I accept application and announcement the charts. All these advice are confidential. But, guys, I advance for you: go into the internet, do some actual nice analysis and alpha to analise robots. After back you will accept article to discus again we will discus together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am except the term if I can abode that apprentice overhere in the cilia because apropos the appointment rulles. sometimes this software can't work You can try to put that apprentice into your audience annual and observate how it works. sometimes the computer is shot down . They do accumulation 24/7 all week, and in the night too. so it s carefull when you work

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes Ilan dynamic expert advisor is good robot and i have use this robot for three years and its performance is much better than other trading robots and i use this robot for five days in a week and its result was more than eighty five percent also in this robot chances of loss are only ten percent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Yes Ilan dynamic expert advisor is good robot and i have use this robot for three years and its performance is much better than other trading robots and i use this robot for five days in a week and its result was more than eighty five percent also in this robot chances of loss are only ten percent
    It is very nice to hear about this robot. I like this robot too. I am testing this robot for now. But, I can not undestand how you can get the 85% from this robot. May be you can explaine about this overhere. Usualy this robot give us lees profit. But if you set up the pericolose setting then you can have a big risk to loss all deposited money. The risk/reward ratio has to be balanced.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am just waiting when the market will hit my take profit order and then I will restart the testing again. The manual modification wich I did works very well. I will test this robot again and again for more than two weeks. I need to see more things wich this robot needs to pass. We do not know wich conditions the market is preparing for us. I would like to see this robot in any market conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My robot is performing really good. I see that this robot is working 24% in 5 (five) trading days from last Friday. But I will await for another couple of weeks. I would see how this robot will pass extremely situation on the market. May be they will give us huge news next week or one week more. So, guys, writing these posts, I would like to exchange with you the experience or working with robots and with their testings. After that I will do the analysis of his working in the real market conditions.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast