Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13

Ilan dynamic exper advisor (robot) about

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Ok. It is nice to see my thread is going on. Guys, who knows somethink, tell your opinion, please. This is very good working robot. The system is very nice. Very nice is working algorythm. But there are some questions to discuss. So, I would like we discuss it together. And I would see your position on this robot. Let to post some messagges overhere. May be some of you allready have used such types robots.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Brother if you have that robot then please share this robot with us also I don't know about this robot because I never used any robot in my trading career I like to do trade only manually so if you have any good robot for trading then please post it here with your earning screenshots

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Brother if you have that robot then please share this robot with us also I don't know about this robot because I never used any robot in my trading career I like to do trade only manually so if you have any good robot for trading then please post it here with your earning screenshots
    I don't know if I can place that robot overhere in the thread because regarding the forum rulles. But there are a lot of such type of robots based on the Martingale system, there are a lot on the internet. They are famose in robottrading. You can try to put that robot into your demo account and observate how it works. This is very amazing. This robot makes profit automaticaly. You don't need to stay at the computer. They do profit 24/7 all week, and in the night too. I will see, may be I will put one of those robots overhere and you can try it in demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am testing one of them for right now. From last Friday he did 17% of profit, guys. Just during 4(four) trading days that robot did this nice profit. I did not stay at the computer. I was just observating some times. That is great. I will test him for the next couple of weeks. For now, I am testing him in demo account. Unfortunately, guys, I can not tell you more information like exact name of robot, the settings I have using and posting the charts. All these information are confidential. But, guys, I suggest for you: go into the internet, do some very nice research and start to analise robots. After when you will have something to discus then we will discus together.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For now my borot is doing 22% in 5(five) trading days from last Friday. I see that this robot is working very well. But I will wait for other couple of weeks. I would like to see how this robot will pass extreemely situation on the market. May be will be some big news next week or one week more and I want to see how this robot will pass this. So, guys, writing these posts I would like to exchange with you the experience or working with robots and with their testings. If someone of you have the experience then, please, write your posts. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess good robot should helps on returning the more of ease with the work of managing the good trade to lefts of more to spends with the monitoring and evauation to improves of the better performance with the future trading plan to complete to sustain the longer terms of the projects.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    robot trading can be good if only the trader search the good trading robot so that they can get the benefit from the robot trading but to me i like to trading manually because the own experience is better then the trade the robot makes the order at the point to point and give the risk to our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Wanchl View Post
    robot trading can be good if only the trader search the good trading robot so that they can get the benefit from the robot trading but to me i like to trading manually because the own experience is better then the trade the robot makes the order at the point to point and give the risk to our trading
    I was many time before like you. I was likeing the manual trading. I was like to stay at the computer and observate the market moving prices. But when I tryed the robot's work then I see another thing. I see like robot makes the profit without me. So, in that time I understood that would be better then I get one very nice robot and go away from the computer. Many times we are tired to stay at the computer and look for the price movings. Many times we do the mistakes wich we pay after that hardly. But robot does not make the mistake. Robot is programmed according to the algorithm. So, from now I will work with robot testing too and possible modification to make him perfect, I hope.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For now, guys, this robot is doing 27%. For 7 (seven) trading days of his work. It was some risky situation in the market for this robot. But the robot passed that risky situation. Very nice. This robot needs some modification for the prety nice working. For now he is working not too bad. That is nice. I will wait for the next two or three weeks a I will observate his working. After that I will do the analysis of his working in the real market conditions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast