Spread Hilo Meter
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 324

Thread: Spread Hilo Meter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

    Spread Hilo Meter

    This indicator is very useful for those of you who want to know the high, low, spreads and much more, with the help of this indicator allows you to know the high, low, spread, average quickly just by looking into the corner of the chart which is already fitted with this indicator. please download
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Wanchl View Post
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them
    We know, trading indicators utilize by we can take idea trading moving range in a day of any currency pair. Yet, correct measurement is not possible for indicators signal. Approximate trading signal is enough for trade. If any trade want to continue trade in Forex, then will be do easily, by different trading indicators use and properly money management rules maintain.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    We know, trading indicators utilize by we can take idea trading moving range in a day of any currency pair. Yet, correct measurement is not possible for indicators signal. Approximate trading signal is enough for trade. If any trade want to continue trade in Forex, then will be do easily, by different trading indicators use and properly money management rules maintain.
    Every trader looks for low and more low spread but it is not easy to find such a spread.it possible when we take a floating spread.i am using floating spread and this indicators is a useful part of my chart because it gives me better idea to place stop loss and take profit correctly.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Akram View Post
    a floating spread.
    Floating spread has positive side on trading. In normally market floating spread offer less spread than fix spread. In floating spread, the currency spread start from 0.02 spread. EURUSD contain 0.02 floating spread. The negetive side using floating spread when market in volatile news release. The spread become bigger until 30 point,

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Floating spread has positive side on trading. In normally market floating spread offer less spread than fix spread. In floating spread, the currency spread start from 0.02 spread. EURUSD contain 0.02 floating spread. The negetive side using floating spread when market in volatile news release. The spread become bigger until 30 point,
    this indicator is different from other indicators.it does not give us indication for entry and exit in our trading work but it helps up to know the thread before entry of every trade.i am trading with floating spread and this indicator is my favorate because it helps me in spread calculation.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Wanchl View Post
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them
    Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line goodI think it's depending on your style of trading too. If you're long-term traders so it will be different view to look current condition is still sideways or trending so the assumption will use high time frame for long-term traders

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    435
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This measure is a good indicator of a good trader and a currency pair to trade, but for me, i do want to trade the moving average, these indicators move the chart in the right direction for a while you can get very good, but in most cases we can not understand them

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul23 View Post
    This measure is a good indicator of a good trader and a currency pair to trade, but for me, i do want to trade the moving average, these indicators move the chart in the right direction for a while you can get very good, but in most cases we can not understand them
    i guess as good trader enter with the better supports on having of the good profiles with the strength on system possession of qualification; those to refer with the gentle on chance with the wider on options to put of the good calls with the market of order with the finance world of the commodity bourse of business.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is a very god thing to know, but i can still say that the developments of the trading chart has passed that, there are trading platforms that have that on their default trading interface, but as we think it is little, it can still help you to know the spread you want to pay to the broker in a blink of am eye.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •