Spread Hilo Meter - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Spread Hilo Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Spread Hilo Meter

This indicator is very useful for those of you who want to know the high, low, spreads and much more, with the help of this indicator allows you to know the high, low, spread, average quickly just by looking into the corner of the chart which is already fitted with this indicator. please download

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    In the trading moment most of the traders using this indicators in their own trading account to making better trade to achieve great profit from this business. But i don't like this indicators because i am already arrange my trading server with various indicators also making better trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Thank you very much for this wonderful indicator of the door, but the completion of benefit to all members I wish I could find a video to explain this indicator shows how to work this indicator and how to determine entry and exit points and what are the indicators that can help with this indicator we use to achieve better results

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I remember It Will be helpful to help you and us. Nevertheless there can be many entropy for citizenry and you will observe this upon our unique monitor properly so it is very nice and also wonderful indication to us, but I must know might i utilize idea in mobile dealing program ? because hopefully feasible then I most certainly will use the idea on my own chart related to checking the spread, because quite a long time it tin high and several time it is down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In my point of view in the Forex market every trader must need to analysis from little to little thing. Then we are easily understand every state of this trading platform. But some time traders are denied this little that reason most time they are fall in loss also they think this matter is small. So be careful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Very nice indicator I will try to use this indicator mate the good thing about this indicator its giving such a nice information about spread of a trading pair so it will be better for trader to know which pairs are best for his trading style and which pair he should ignore for trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I love this and I think that this indicator is really great and measured by means of an arrangement of great traders yet to help me my life partner and i incorporating keeping in mind the end goal to trading the moving normal to trade inside this cash match these sort of tarder moves due to the diagram and get your current suitable heading some date yet for the most part we cannot comprehend them.

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well thanks for the indicator , it maybe beneficial for beginners who don`t actually know how to calculate the spread , but as those beginners get to know the forex market well they well not need this indicator , especially if they using fixed spread , but the indicator might be of a great help for those traders who are dealing with brokers that use floating spread , as the floating spread change very rapidly making it very hard to calculate this indicator might be of a great help at such time .

Not allowed!
    TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by YAHOO21 View Post
    well thanks for the indicator , it maybe beneficial for beginners who don`t actually know how to calculate the spread , but as those beginners get to know the forex market well they well not need this indicator , especially if they using fixed spread , but the indicator might be of a great help for those traders who are dealing with brokers that use floating spread , as the floating spread change very rapidly making it very hard to calculate this indicator might be of a great help at such time .
    It is true, the new traders need much of this system to know the spread they will be charged at any point in time. In my trading, i did not have this worked with and i payed more spread in the market dearly. It is by the ignorance of my trading forex by then.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks fro this good indicator many trader don't know even how to calculate the spread in each and every pair and sometime they do trade with high spread pairs where they earn very less profit within very high brokerage this is looking a very good indicator for them
    In every speech must be related to great knowledge of this business. If you are interested to learning more then you are winning person in this business. Otherwise achieving success is impossible. Dear according this indicator such a good for traders. But i can not use this indicator in my trading term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks fro this good indicator many trader don't know even how to calculate the spread in each and every pair and sometime they do trade with high spread pairs where they earn very less profit within very high brokerage this is looking a very good indicator for them
    Yes it is true that in present most of the traders can not count spread that reason we are fall in loss for many times. Dear in the Forex business all are try to making better trade but all are not succeed from here. That reason we should learn more and more every term in the Forex business.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast