Spread Hilo Meter - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Spread Hilo Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Spread Hilo Meter

This indicator is very useful for those of you who want to know the high, low, spreads and much more, with the help of this indicator allows you to know the high, low, spread, average quickly just by looking into the corner of the chart which is already fitted with this indicator. please download

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Thank you for your observation about this spread measuring software. Many traders of this forum will just be saying a thing is good or the best simply because they are commenting under that the thread, but that is not good enough,.This spread hilo meter is for the measurement of the prevailing spread in all the market instruments. This varies and it is already on the mt4 trading platform, this is not necessary anymore.
    I like to work according truth i know, that is why i do not follow what many forex traders are talking about on the forum, i know that most of them are not just the truth. Like the issue of the spread, i would have loved this one of this article, but it is actually not necessary again, it is on the mt4 platform already, so what is the point of adding the external feature who is already on the forex platform we are using?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    simple question i remember i have watched online videos explain that i hope matter my partner
    we can share all involving people

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I like to work according truth i know, that is why i do not follow what many forex traders are talking about on the forum, i know that most of them are not just the truth. Like the issue of the spread, i would have loved this one of this article, but it is actually not necessary again, it is on the mt4 platform already, so what is the point of adding the external feature who is already on the forex platform we are using?
    I get all the gist you are trying to pass across to us. I believe that we should be sincere truly, and everything that we realize that we are not sure about is better to be kept muted about. Like this spread of a thing, i guess that it is in the trading platform of the mt4 already, traders will sincerely not need it anymore like you have said.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    is a good indicator of a good trader and a currency pair to trade, but for me,
    i can still say that the develop of the trading chart has passed that, this are trading platforms that have that on but as we think it is little

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233