Spread Hilo Meter - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spread Hilo Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Spread Hilo Meter

This indicator is very useful for those of you who want to know the high, low, spreads and much more, with the help of this indicator allows you to know the high, low, spread, average quickly just by looking into the corner of the chart which is already fitted with this indicator. please download

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This could be a tremendously our lord aspect to comprehend, however I could nevertheless state how a styles with all the exchanging information offers given where, you'll be able to locate purchasing and selling software that might have where on their default option purchasing and selling plan, however even while we presume it truly is miniature, it may nevertheless work with you to understand the real distributed you will need to pay to the agent in the flash regarding was eyes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Ok dear I think it will be helpful to us, because there is many information for us and we can see it on our monitor easily so it is really very nice and wonderful indicator to me, but I want to know can I use it on mobile trading platform ? because if that possible then I will use it on my chart for checking the spread , because some time it will high and some time it's down .

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    this indicator is actually good AND measured via a series of good traders but to help me my spouse and i including in order to trade the moving average to trade within this currency pair these kind of indicators moves because of the chart and get your current suitable direction very some date but mostly we can\'t understand them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This measure is an exceptional list of a cash established as well as a brilliant seller to marketplace, but in addition for myself, I do want to trade the switching frequent, these indices move the graphical record in the correct method to get a period you are competent to get wonderful, but usually they may not be comprehended by us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Every trader needs to know the daily high low.Because a swing trader always wait for a chance to catch big swing if it cross previous daily high or low.It is also useful for a scalper who traded with 5minute or 15 minute chart.If i get everything in chart then no need to visit website for information.It is tough to see every time floating spread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    This measure is an excellent index of a money set and also an excellent dealer to market, but also for e personally, I do desire to trade the shifting common, these indexes proceed the graph in the correct way to get a time you'll be able to get excellent, but typically it can not be understood by us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    this kind of indication can be good and as well scored through the right investors nevertheless if you ask me i love to trade your going common to help trade on this currency exchange set of two these kinds of symptoms techniques using the graph and get the precise course really a long time nevertheless typically all of us cannot fully grasp all of them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    best short in this we can make experience most of the time the best trading without indicators, after a long experience with Forex because I think that so far the index is the same screen price moves with the price indicator to show you in the form of a new change in price, and if there is no change in the index find any benefit from it and make earning best from trading market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I always like to trade with fix spread.Thats why it is not useful to me.But i can check high low point in chart by using this indicator.I am a long term trader so that some moment i check weekly high low and monthly high low.I would like indicator when a indicator show me something different.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think it will be helpful for us because there is a lot of information for us and we can see on our screen easily so it is really beautiful and a great indicator for me, but I want to know if I can use the platform mobile commerce? Because if it's possible, then I will use in my chart to check its spread, because it will be a little higher and a time to lose

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast