Up and Down Indicator - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    up and down indicator can help the trader to find some good signals that let the trader to make simple and easy trading and so he can be able to make some money from the market, the trader should be able to know how to choose the best signals with it to filter his trading and makes trading more effective and more profitable for him always

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    i knew some important thing about the trading. it is about the way in which we use the indicators. i think that it may be so good and and fair. I think that there is no way for the trading suing the indicators. the indicators always re draw itself an may not be able to be related to the matters of the market ever.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think moving average is also a very good indicator which will give you a very nice knowledge of market trend direction. I am using moving average and regarding market trend it will give you very nice help you can use up and down indicator also its not also much bad at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that using this indicator is not easy and can be used immediately but still have to learn it first to be able to know the advantages and disadvantages of this indicator because by understanding the workings in detail of this indicator it will be able to produce consistent profits, because the purpose is for the results of profits that can be consistent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In my point of view this indicator is very good and most commonly used this indicator for trading. we wait when the fast line cross from down to up we can get buy entry and when it cross from up to down we can get sell entry. I am using this indicator and its help us to trade in this market and we can get some profit with the help of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    its have too many indicator but i used just on indicator its moving average
    moving average is the best trust me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Dear user of roboforex gorum I cannot understand your complete thread if you are already trading on this strategy then we need more details and informations about this technique and how you are earning profit by using it you can post a separate thread for this or you can contact me in personal for this type of indicator for complete understanding, then I will use it in my demo trading then I will use it my real trading if it work in demo counts thanks for your trust and information.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have install it but you can tell use more about it, for exemple the setting if we let it as default or we use it for special setting
    but as startlife saying that you can explain more about its features and setting and tell us about your winning trade ratio

Not allowed!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950