Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Thank you for this Indicator I never see it befor, I have install it but you can tell use more about it, for exemple the setting if we let it as default or we use it for special setting, I see that in some part the lines change direction without signal only we no where is so lat but globally its good this indicator if we find the good setting to use it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by startlife View Post
    Thank you for this Indicator I never see it befor, I have install it but you can tell use more about it, for exemple the setting if we let it as default or we use it for special setting, I see that in some part the lines change direction without signal only we no where is so lat but globally its good this indicator if we find the good setting to use it.
    Thanks dear startlife. I thought as like you when I see this indicator but now I have no difference between stochastic oscillator and up down indicator . because I test it but unfortunately I did not get any difference . but this is very wonderful for H4 time frame and a trader can use it on D1 time frame for better idea.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Thanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.Just wondering. Why not look at the font symbols. In this way you can choose roman number instead of letters. But this is only my opinion. I tried to check the indicators that I have but I don't have elliott waves. I'm really interested to add one and hope to try it also. I already google it and its seems good. I do hope that I can make some good analysis using this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes we should be share our indicator and strategies because we need each other.we can found many indicators on google and download for free and install and follow but we should be remember in mind indicator run with market . market will not go with indicator. some indicator give us many fake signal so we should be need good knowledge for follow any indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator mate I also not use this indicator before yeah looking same like stochastic but as startlife saying that you can explain more about its features and setting and tell us about your winning trade ratio and loosing trade ratio with the use of this indicator we will wait for your next update

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am using this indicators from my starting Forex life. My business teacher suggest me this indicators such a great indicators in the Forex world. Using this indicators most of the people easily able to understand about market condition. That reason people are also achieve success easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator mate I also not use this indicator before yeah looking same like stochastic but as startlife saying that you can explain more about its features and setting and tell us about your winning trade ratio and loosing trade ratio with the use of this indicator we will wait for your next update
    To understand up and down indicators we can detect there are many trading indicators available here which are set up with upper and lower level. Also detect as market movement sell or buy position. Dear this type of indicators such as fractal, RSI level, Zigzag movement and support resistance level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    To understand up and down indicators we can detect there are many trading indicators available here which are set up with upper and lower level. Also detect as market movement sell or buy position. Dear this type of indicators such as fractal, RSI level, Zigzag movement and support resistance level.
    Yes dear. we can realize the trend condition by this indicator, but we can use zig-zag indicator for that, because zig-zag always very useful , and it's very effective for support and resistance level choosing. but Fractal is not good from zig-zag because some time it's give us wrong signal

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    I like this topic about indicators. Mt4 trading terminal indicators is a important things to catching a perfect sell or buy order at live trading graph. Yet, there are many indicators to get strong signal to price line. Your mention indicator to be use at live trading platform then we get more strong signal . Any Buy at Support and Resistance at Sell. this is systems rules of Forex trading terminal.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast