Up and Down Indicator - Page 6
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Thanks for the upload but for me every other indicator is built after taking values from original indicators and they are designed and built taking values from the original indicators but only change of values can't guarantee or impact too much on results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Thank you for this Indicator I never see it befor
    i will try it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is look like very much effective.You test in gbp/jpy and taken 15 minute chart.So, you got so many chance for open trade.But how reliable this strategy is.It is not goes to open trade buy when buy line crossing sell line to up.You need to check it in higher time frame or with other indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    In my point of view this indicator is very good and most commonly used this indicator for trading. we wait when the fast line cross from down to up we can get buy entry and when it cross from up to down we can get sell entry. I am using this indicator and its help us to trade in this market and we can get some profit with the help of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    my dear sir i am this like this topic about indicators. Mt4 trading terminal indicators is a important things to catching a perfect sell or buy order at live trading graph. Yet, there are many indicators to get strong signal to price line.indicator my help in trading.this is my helpful my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There are many indicators available on this market. For making better trade we need to taking help from our this indicators. Mentioned that this indicators help us to making better trade. But always it is not get good response. I am so much like RSI level and support and resistance level indicators etc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Aroon Up & Down indicator detecting the local tops and bottoms of the chart it was applied to, this indicator provides the signals for buying and selling the currency pairs when they rise up from the bottom and fall from the top

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    With the look of things on this, I can see that this is a very good trading indicator, and it is of the trend trading orientation, a trading system like this makes the trader to get what they want in the business as fats as possible. And in the truth of the whole thing, it is better that you are careful on those places the market will range using this custom tool.
    Indicators help the traders to making better trade on the Forex trading platform. Without indicators trader ultimate fall in biggest loss. Some traders are available here who are try to making trade without this then they are looser here. Discussed indicator such a good for our business to making better trade here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Try on what you do to trade the market with the indicators that makes the market to be working nad worth wokring for. In the case of this, if the indicator does no give false signal often, it may be a very good one, but traders will have to learn its ways for nothing less than 6 months first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Appreciate it because of this Signal My partner and i by no means see it ahead of, We have install it however, you can easily say to utilize much more regarding it, for example the environment when most of us allow it while default as well as most of us use it with regard to unique environment, My partner and i identify that in most element your lines alter direction with no sign solely most of us simply no where can be so lat yet worldwide it is beneficial this specific indicator when most of us get the beneficial environment to utilize this.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast