Up and Down Indicator - Page 5
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    thank you for this indicator i download ht and i will use it in my account in the future to see how h can get profit with this indicator i hop find explain video to this indicator

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think if we can share our index here.Then easily make a lot of profit forex trading business index good.But I think you should do another details.Plz us about how the study indicator.Off use this facility in indicator.But 1 demo trading platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Easily i am understand up and down indicators means support and resistance level. When market condition is stay with resistance level then we are understand that market is go to sell. When also market condition is stay with support level that time i know that market is having so much possibility to go buy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    The only right for you to trade dealing terminal pertaining to through the perfect indicator, I'd claim a trader, But I've got a lot regarding trade guidelines, the guidelines seem in my opinion to have the perfect deal and safe trade indicator trading fatal for with the simple to certainly trade in most manner of the latest trades , but actually a large amount of the alone(p) right technique is quite easy, and investment decision income investing terminal be the right way for a wonderful trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It was an easy conversion but I’ve encountered a very strange piece of MQL code in the.mq4 version and had to rewrite both MT4 and MT5 code to remove two unnecessary indicator buffers and other code, connected with them. Why the author of the original version used the indicator buffers in a place, where temporary variables would work, is beyond my understanding. Extra indicator buffers impose additional load on the MetaTrader processing engine and add more lag to the execution, which isn’t a good thing for the Forex traders.Comparing, the code of MT5 version to MT4 — I can’t say that it looks better or that there are any advantages added by the new platform. In fact, such simple indicators are better to be implemented in MT4 — the code will be much simpler.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I am using this indicators from my starting Forex life. My business teacher suggest me this indicators such a great indicators in the Forex world. Using this indicators most of the people easily able to understand about market condition. That reason people are also achieve success easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I will use this indicator but if its working same like stochastic then what extra benefit we will get from this mate? I think its not looking too much difference in both indicator and can you suggest me which time frame will be best for this indicator use

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    I will use this indicator but if its working same like stochastic then what extra benefit we will get from this mate? I think its not looking too much difference in both indicator and can you suggest me which time frame will be best for this indicator use
    rsi and stochastic are one of the best indicators to determine the up an down in this business basically what we trade in this business is the support and resistance of the market and the better understanding we might have to draw then the better for us,this is why it important we understand how to determine our high and low of the market when trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Much thanks to you dear I think your indicators exceptionally pleasant , however I have no clue about this indicator on the grounds that before now I didn't see this pointers so I trust it will better for gainful trading , and I will utilize it as a part of my demo account in the event that I will get great execution then I impart my everything background on under this thread.and I trust you give utilize more data about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I think your indicator will give better result if you use it in H1 chart.because in image you test it in M15 chart.It is very short term to take decision and possibility to come reverse.Or if you use it for scalping then need to set stop loss 15 pips in every trade.I never tell that this strategy is above good.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast