Up and Down Indicator - Page 4
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    whether or not some single not truly know It , merely drop question , my spouse and i recall when i have watched a good online video media About it in which explain This has well , my spouse and i hope no matter whether when i able to choose the Associate , my spouse and i will certainly share throughout just about all associated with a person

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This is really a good indicator. For me and also other traders will be benefited by you. thanks for providing this.......

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for sharing about up and down indicator.I really like to use indicators.This systems are based on rules of Forex trading terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    these are so much indicator which are used to know the tend of the market of the like the forex zigzag indicator is very useful indicator specially in the eur/user
    piar it indicator the market good in the 4th chart and give the the project direction of the forex trading it good for any one of this trading usr.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I are not able to watch It sooner anyone install it, thank anyone about this indicator, when i are helped by default, but you, or maybe no matter whether you make use of just about any special settings, intended for example, USE extra settings will certainly tell, i whether so, when i have not lone a number of of any shadow areas of your line that you can change your own direction connected with MY OWN framework make use of it, but regardless of whether You\'ll find your latitude euroneun is really a good indicator of the world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 17
    I have downloaded it and run in my MT4 platform. Lets see whether it brings some pips or not. Hope, It may show me a profitable way to trade. Thanks a lot for giving such a indicator. Wish your successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Thank you for sharing with us. I didn't see this before. can you tell us its benefit?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Appreciate it because of this Indication I never ever notice befor, I've install it nevertheless, you may notify work with much more about this, regarding exemple the particular establishing if all of us allow it to because default as well as all of us apply it regarding special establishing, I note that using some aspect the particular traces modify course without having indicate solely all of us simply no where is so lat however internationally it's beneficial that warning if all of us find the beneficial establishing make use of the item.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is the way the market is working by the flowing. If the indicator is of the one that see it faster, it will make good trading result on that case. If it is the one that lags a bit, it will only be good for the trend side of the market if the trend is long lasting case.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is the way the market is working by the flowing. If the indicator is of the one that see it faster, it will make good trading result on that case. If it is the one that lags a bit, it will only be good for the trend side of the market if the trend is long lasting case.
    It can be very useful when the trader seems to make it in that direction. The sides taking should be outsmarts, it it is outsmarted, then it will be better in term of the risk to the reward the trader is taking by it all the time, it is not that much on this, but it is good for divergence trading.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast