Up and Down Indicator - Page 48
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Much obliged to you for this Indicator I never observe it before, I have introduce it yet you can educate utilize all the more regarding it, for example the setting in the event that we let it as default or we utilize it for extraordinary setting, I see that in some part the lines alter course without flag just we no where is so lat however internationally its great this pointer on the off chance that we locate the great setting to utilize it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Stochastic indicator is very good and effective for traders and when traders are use this indicator then they will easily make good profit from their trades. I like this indicator which is show us support and resistance levels. This indicator is tell us the market trend in shape of its up and down side movement. If this indicator above zero then down side trend and if above it then bullish trend.
    Of course, this indicator is very effective and powerful for trader because its always tell us market up or down moving however we can easily understand forex market and make good profit from our trade. Its always tell us up or down market moving however we can get good earning from this way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Of course, this indicator is very effective and powerful for trader because its always tell us market up or down moving however we can easily understand forex market and make good profit from our trade. Its always tell us up or down market moving however we can get good earning from this way.
    but make sure that we really understand with this indicators for how does it work and for some condition too. and i see this still follow support resistance as basic and also trend so we know the market situation whether uptrend or downtrend. and the important thing for us to get the right timing as entry point also exit point
    this indicator is good used at high time frames

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    but make sure that we really understand with this indicators for how does it work and for some condition too. and i see this still follow support resistance as basic and also trend so we know the market situation whether uptrend or downtrend. and the important thing for us to get the right timing as entry point also exit point
    this indicator is good used at high time frames
    Support and resistance level is best way for our trade because in this way we cannot need to more then hardworking because market up work and down work is help us to trade and we can easily make good trading strategy for our trade and make good profit in the forex market. I like up or down indicator trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad jabran View Post
    Indicators allows to see the activity of the market...indicators displays candles in one dimension...colour is automatically adapted to current tick volume...up and down indicator essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data...up and down indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye...
    Yes, of course indicator show the market weakness and strongness pair however we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. I have daily use this indicator in our trading chart pattern and always get market activity and make good trading strategy for our trade and earn some money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Support and resistance level is best way for our trade because in this way we cannot need to more then hardworking because market up work and down work is help us to trade and we can easily make good trading strategy for our trade and make good profit in the forex market. I like up or down indicator trading.
    thank you very muchbfor feedback. well. if we know the indicator function and imolement them properly then it become the point where we can analyze the market and make good position. this the key fotbusto make our trading is profitabke and just need to keep it consistently.
    this indicator show js momentum besides support resistance and so need to rade carefully and especially when we try to catch the reversal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Honestly a trader that have the understanding and experience about the market will definitely know the right indicators to make use in the market and achieve good profits from the market, there is no doubt that indicators trading is very helpful but a trader needs the experience and understanding for him/her to trade proper with oscillator stochastic indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    Thank u so so much for your nice and very good indicator. i can see that this indicator is very usefull for calculation to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator. i've also seen that indicators can be used if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Thank u so so much for your nice and very good indicator. i can see that this indicator is very usefull for calculation to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator. i've also seen that indicators can be used if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down.
    Good, this is only tell us market up or down moving however we can easily make profitable trading strategy and make good profit or loss from it. Every indicator is help the trader if we can know that every thing about it and our trading practice or experience is good without it everything is not best for our.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan786 View Post
    Up or down indicator is always tell us the market up or down moving however we can understand forex market and make good trading strategy for our trade however we can easily make good profit from it. I have like this indicator trading and advise you everyone you use it for our trading business and became a good trader in the forex market.
    Yes, it give us many opportunity in our trade but we can only get good advantage from it when we can know that it properly benefit and disadvantage in our trade. Without understand we cannot properly use it in our trade. Mostly i have start our trade scalping or trend line way and i cannot use and like indicator trading in our trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast