Up and Down Indicator - Page 46
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    This indicator can work well in my opinion if the setting of it is increased as this will make signals more accurate and makes the indicator less lagging and so the trader will get better results and will be able to make more money from the market, it is better for the trader to test the indicator with different setting to choose the suitable one for him
    I like to leave indicator at the settings they are when i see them, traders are looking for what will work for them better and they will be making the mistakes of setting indicators to be faster, this is not what will make the indicator to work better for them. This indicator that points up and down would have being refined to smoothness some bad signal on their own by the programmer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Buy and sell with the same rule well that's how every indicator or strategy work in this market the same rules you follow to buy should be the same rules you need to follow to sell, you don't have to do different thing as long as the strategy or indicator consist of one rule, and it doesn't involve different trading rules.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    The only best way an indicator can work for you see for him/her to understand that indicator perfectly well before making use of it, I have failed in making use of indicators of which makes me to think that it is the indicators that is not working but the indicators is good, am the one that is not really working with the right way it will be profitable for me, up and down indicator are good one but a good trading understanding will makes it perfect.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    These one of best trading indicator for our trading business because everyone install it in trading terminal and use it in our trade. When we can use it then this indicator tell us market up or down moving and tell us weak pair and strong pair connection in our trade. I have always install it and use it in our trade and make good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    This is very important for traders to know that what is strategy that is use in our trading strategy. This stochastic indicator is based on the oversold and overbought condition of market. Traders are need to know what strategy is use in this indicator and if they are know that what strategy is use and they have good practice with it. They will make easily good and easy profit on forex trading easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    This is very important for traders to know that what is strategy that is use in our trading strategy. This stochastic indicator is based on the oversold and overbought condition of market. Traders are need to know what strategy is use in this indicator and if they are know that what strategy is use and they have good practice with it. They will make easily good and easy profit on forex trading easily.
    Yes, this is good trading indicator because its help us to make good or profitable trading strategy and when we can start our trade with this startegy then we can make good profit or stop loss in our trade. So i like and use this indicator in our trade. Because it is help us to became a good trader and good money from this way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Everyone use this indicator in our trading platform because this indicator tell us market up or down moving however with the help of this we can make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade and make good earning in the forex market. I have always use this indicator in our terminal and make good profit or loss from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    from the photo it look like is good but its signals need to be filtered or use it in big time frames to avoid the oscillation or add another indicator with this one to ensure that your trade iis confirmed and not bad like the stochastic or the rsi indicators

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Of course, every trader use it in our trading platform because without it we cannot understand forex market and cannot understand how tool we can use it and how strategy we can make for our trade. So this indicator is very important for our trade. I have already install it in our terminal and always get good profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is good or best for our trading business but when we cannot learning about the forex then this indicator cannot help us to trade and we cannot earn good money from this way. I have like and use indicator to make trading strategy for our trade but sometime i have loss our big trade with wrong market moving understand it is my fault and i have loss our big money.

Not allowed!

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast