Up and Down Indicator - Page 40
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    if it looks like the stochastic oscillator then it can be used for trading and the trader can get signals with it, it is better to be tested first and the trader should work with it on demo for enough time as this is very important to test it and see if it is suitable for his trading style or not and so this will help the trader to decide if he will work with it or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is not up and down indicator because this is cross indicator. When the one indicator cross to other then we can enter into a trade. I do not know how you are saying this is up and down indicator because its does not gives us any signal about market. Its only move up and down side which is not tell is any thing about market trend, Please explain more this strategy because members are not understand this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Wechs, up and down is little different thing actually every indicator is cross in sense of working, like in moving average when we use it we place order when line make a cross to other moving average or it can be other bollinger band, so depend on our strategy but up and down can be its name or strategy so its not big deal, real thing is working

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Up and down indicator is very popular indicator in the forex market. Because when we use this indicator in our trade then this indicator give us many market trend and activity. This indicator work market together and we can easily understand forex market with this indicator. In this way we can easily make good chart pattern for our trade and make good profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    This up and down indicator is best for us because we can easily open our trades with help of it. When its goes to up side then we can open buying orders and when its goes down side then we can open selling orders. In this way we can easily earn good profit from this business. I use this indicator now in my demo trading and if its result is good then i must share it on this forum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    This up and down indicator is best for us because we can easily open our trades with help of it. When its goes to up side then we can open buying orders and when its goes down side then we can open selling orders. In this way we can easily earn good profit from this business. I use this indicator now in my demo trading and if its result is good then i must share it on this forum.
    Trades are not easy with this up and down indicator because I cannot understand what is up and down thing in this indicator. these both silver and blue lines are move parallel and we cannot assume any trend with help of this indicator. This indicator is move up side then how we can open a trade because its does not give us any signal when its move to up side or down side.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by saleem9 View Post
    Up and down indicator is very popular indicator in the forex market. Because when we use this indicator in our trade then this indicator give us many market trend and activity. This indicator work market together and we can easily understand forex market with this indicator. In this way we can easily make good chart pattern for our trade and make good profit from our trade.
    If the indicator is so popular like you said then why i don't know about that? Yet it's just another custom indicators and only few traders who trade using that kind of indicators. Meanwhile if you talked about stochastic indicator is popular then i wouldn't argue with you because i know that indicator and so with others since we can easily find it inside our mt4. The idea of up and down indicator should be changed and we can use fractals and zig zag indicators instead.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
    If the indicator is so popular like you said then why i don't know about that? Yet it's just another custom indicators and only few traders who trade using that kind of indicators. Meanwhile if you talked about stochastic indicator is popular then i wouldn't argue with you because i know that indicator and so with others since we can easily find it inside our mt4. The idea of up and down indicator should be changed and we can use fractals and zig zag indicators instead.
    This is not a up and down indicator because this is basically a indicator which tell us about the market overbought and oversold condition which help us to open our trades. We are not used any other indicator in this system but I never use this type of indicator. This system is good or nor I do not know because in this thread no information is shared about this strategy which help us to earn profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sukesh View Post
    This is not a up and down indicator because this is basically a indicator which tell us about the market overbought and oversold condition which help us to open our trades. We are not used any other indicator in this system but I never use this type of indicator. This system is good or nor I do not know because in this thread no information is shared about this strategy which help us to earn profit from this business.
    Because an indicator is telling us the market is overbought or oversold does not mean that it is not an up and down indicator. Besides, up and down is the market movement, and the indicators that will recognize overbought and oversold should work in that similar movements. Some indicators like RSI and stochastic oscillators works for the same purpose also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    this indicator if works well then it will help the traders to trade well because it gives them simple trading method that help in making of profits, stochastic is good for trading but it changes its signal quickly and so it decrease the earning range, so if thi indicator works like stochastic so it will not help the trader to get maximum profits from each trade

Not allowed!

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast