Up and Down Indicator - Page 3
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    friend thanks for helping our beginner traders by providing your indicators.i think your indicators will work properly but i want to know can we use these indicators for all time frame and for all currency pairs.my another question is can we trade with that indicators for short or long term ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Thank you dear I think your indicators very nice , but I have no idea about this indicator because before now I did not see this indicators so I hope it will better for profitable trading , and I will use it in my demo account if I will get good performance then I share my all experience on under this thread.and I hope you give use more information about it.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    with the fixed level with the scales the indy should helps enough to deliver the good signals by the work on the analytics. to defines of the best on decision to put of an order or to improves more with the confirmation of using the different system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    up and down indicator in roboforum in our system has detected unusual trafic from your computer

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The sole right to trade trading terminal for through the perfect indicator , I 'd say a trader, but I have a lot of trade rules, the rules seem to me to have the perfect trade and secure trade indicator trading terminal for through the simple right to trade in all manner of new trades , but actually a lot of the only right way is very simple, and investment income trading terminal make yourself the right way for the perfect trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    The Aroon-up line measures the amount of time it has been since the highest price during the time period. The Aroon-down line, on the other hand, measures the amount of time since the lowest price during the time period.

- - - Updated - - -

my suggestion is that you cand I 'd say a trader, but I have a lot of trade rules, the rules seem to me to have the perfect trade and secure trade indicator trading terminal for through the simple right to trade in all manner of new trades , but actually a lot of the only right way is very simple, and investment income trading terminal make yourself the right so you can always thing things.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Many forex traders spend their time looking for that perfect moment to enter the markets or a telltale sign that screams "buy" or "sell". And while the search can be fascinating, the result is always the same. The truth is, there is no one way to trade the forex markets. As a result, successful traders must learn that there are a variety of indicators that can help to determine the best time to buy or sell a forex cross rate

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]Used as indicators of trade tend to trend downward trend is up we will help you analyze the surface analysis and other analysis is required, so this analysis we need to do so, but often enough when talking about the analysis of indicators Indicators you can not see the trend of the ball going in the way of the function of the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    If it is in the real stochastic trading, then it is better when it comes toe the up and the down movements of the trading market, this gives the trader better result on fast trading execution and there about. Looking at the timing, it is very important to trade it with nothing less than 1 hour, so that you will not be having stress with such a leading indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    as far i know all indicator move up and down. zigzag, candlestick, RSI, Bollinger band etc. i think any indicator just give us security 10% rest security give us our experience and knowledge. tow days ago i see one website all indicator indicate sell and i open sell order but 24 hour past market move up. i add one indicator any one can try to use.
    indicator.rar

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast