Up and Down Indicator - Page 2
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Used as indicators of trade tend to trend downward trend is up we will help you analyze the surface analysis and other analysis is required, so this analysis we need to do so, but often enough when talking about the analysis of indicators Indicators you can not see the trend of the ball going in the way of the function of the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.
    You do not need to do any download. You have all indicators in the menu of MT4 platform . Just go into the menu of indicators and make your choise for types of indicators. There are a lot of indicators in the menu of MT4 platform. One very important thing you need to do before of using any indicator. You need study very well how one or other indicator works in the chart and with price moving. After you know about indicator very well then you can use such indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    AndreyB this is a third party indicator so we have to download this indicator we will never be able to find third party indicator in mt4 software there will be only custom indicators for use but that's true that custom indicators are best for trading but we need a very good demo experience with each indicator first that we have to use in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Detecting the local tops and bottoms of the chart it was applied to this indicator provides the signals for buying and selling the currecny pairs when they rise up from the bottom and fall from the top .the cross of the indicator lines provides a good signal to take the profit or to exit with a minimum loss.this indicator can send sound and email alerts ont he cross.it is available in both mt4 and mt5 versions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Friend,thanks for sharing indicator.i think if we share our indicator here.Then we can easily make lot of profit from Forex trading business.i think you indicator is good.But you should make a post about details.Plz tell us how we instal your indicator.Off course i use this indicator.But 1st in demo trading platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by s177saj View Post
    Friend,thanks for sharing indicator.i think if we share our indicator here.Then we can easily make lot of profit from Forex trading business.i think you indicator is good.But you should make a post about details.Plz tell us how we instal your indicator.Off course i use this indicator.But 1st in demo trading platform.
    The indicator is not always the tool for earning profit everytime,we know that indicator can fail to make good signal if the traders will wrong to read it from the platform,they must have good view from the market just like it is from indicators which help them to read it.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Thumbs Up
    This indicators is not a very good tool of making regular profit we all know very well that they can give lot of fake signals in trading so it will be better to avoid them in trading I think naked trading style is best for trading you should have your own analysis in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    AndreyB this is a third party indicator so we have to download this indicator we will never be able to find third party indicator in mt4 software there will be only custom indicators for use but that's true that custom indicators are best for trading but we need a very good demo experience with each indicator first that we have to use in forex
    Ah, ok. I did not understand very well what he was tallking about. You are right. When we need some additional indicator wich the MT4 platform does not have then we need to download such indicator into MT4 platform. We can do also the copy-paste of the file wich we would like to download into the platform. For this we go into the computer folder or into the folder of MT4 platform and we make simple copy into the computer memory. Then we go into the folder of our working MT4 platform and we do the paste into the working MT4 platform. And the job is done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    we are not see it you install it, knowledge you for this indicator, we are accustomed by default, I if so, we accept not alone some of the adumbration areas of the band that you can change the administration of our framework to use it, we are do this work easily but if you can acquisition the breadth eurone is a acceptable indicator of the world. you are can do it's

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think moving average is also a very good indicator which will give you a very nice knowledge of market trend direction prince wanchl I am using moving average and regarding market trend it will give you very nice help you can use up and down indicator also its not also much bad at all

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast