Up and Down Indicator
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Up and Down Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Up and Down Indicator

This indicator is similar but different stochastic oscillator is a calculation, to buy and sell the same rules with stochastick oscillator that if crossing to buy up and sell when crossing down. please downloaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Thank you for this Indicator I never see it befor, I have install it but you can tell use more about it, for exemple the setting if we let it as default or we use it for special setting, I see that in some part the lines change direction without signal only we no where is so lat but globally its good this indicator if we find the good setting to use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this indicator mate I also not use this indicator before yeah looking same like stochastic but as startlife saying that you can explain more about its features and setting and tell us about your winning trade ratio and loosing trade ratio with the use of this indicator we will wait for your next update

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    I like this topic about indicators. Mt4 trading terminal indicators is a important things to catching a perfect sell or buy order at live trading graph. Yet, there are many indicators to get strong signal to price line. Your mention indicator to be use at live trading platform then we get more strong signal . Any Buy at Support and Resistance at Sell. this is systems rules of Forex trading terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The Aroon indicators are show in percentage terms and fluctuate between 0 and 100. Aroon-Up is based on price high,while Aroon-Down is based on price lows. This two indicators are plotted side-by-side for easy comparison. The default parameter setting in sharp charts is 25 and the example below is based on 25 days.so up and down indicator!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    With the look of things on this, I can see that this is a very good trading indicator, and it is of the trend trading orientation, a trading system like this makes the trader to get what they want in the business as fats as possible. And in the truth of the whole thing, it is better that you are careful on those places the market will range using this custom tool.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    With the look of things on this, I can see that this is a very good trading indicator, and it is of the trend trading orientation, a trading system like this makes the trader to get what they want in the business as fats as possible. And in the truth of the whole thing, it is better that you are careful on those places the market will range using this custom tool.
    indicators will be used and it does have a function to see the trend going in the market such as how to trend up and trend down in this trade so this will really we need to do the analysis, but sometimes if you talk to the analysis of the indicators is not just enough to see the trend of indicators so we need an analysis using other analysis that will help analyze the performance indicators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I can not see it before you install it, thank you for this indicator, we are allowed by default, but you, or if you use any special settings, for example, use more settings can tell, I if so, we have not only some of the shadow areas of the line that you can change the direction of our framework to use it, but if you can find the latitude euroneun is a good indicator of the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I am using this indicator its a very good indicator working same like stochastic and Rsi brother if you have more indicators related to a market trend following then please share it with us I am in search of these type of indicators because I love to do trade with a trend in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    there are so much indicators which are used to know the trend of the market like the forex zigzag indicator is very useful indicator specially in the eur/usd pair it indicates the market good in the 4h chart and give the perfect direction of the forex trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast